Reviews for Two Years Later
Mary Rose chapter 9 . 9/15/2004
I liked it. You seem to be the only one here who is updating and that's really good.
Sarah chapter 9 . 9/14/2004
What an ending! On to Past and Present!
Ushuaia1 chapter 9 . 9/8/2004
Somehow I don't think that this is over yet! I can't imagine the fall out when Jill realizes that Jimmy knew all along . . . I also think it will be interesting to see where Kenny and Max's relationship goes after this. Who they become.

I really hope that you're adding another installment.
JimmyBrockFan1 chapter 9 . 9/8/2004
Hmm.. what a roller coaster of a "Picket Fences" story! That was excellent! Please tell me there will be a sequel to this or something! Just when you think you know where the plot is going, it veers off into another direction-that is what made "Picket Fences" such a great program-can't wait for it to come on DVD. Good job!
Ushuaia1 chapter 8 . 9/4/2004
Great update! The Shawshank is such a fantastic movie. I can't wait to see what they find, and if everything workds out between them.
Sarah chapter 8 . 9/3/2004
This is such a totally cool and awesome story. I felt bad for Kenny and Max at the end of the chapter though. Is it all falling apart for them? I really hope not!
Ushuaia1 chapter 7 . 9/1/2004
This was great!
JimmyBrockFan1 chapter 7 . 9/1/2004
Gee-what a great story! I am in complete suspense! Please update us soon!
JimmyBrockFan1 chapter 6 . 8/30/2004
Wow! What a rather unique story, I must say! I really don't blame Jill for addressing her anger towards Max, however, it sounds to me like as before, Jill takes pride in diagnosing Max's failures. Very intriguing. I think, as a suggestion, you should have Jill go off on a tangent and do something to harm Max, something along the lines of being temporarily insane and then Jimmy has to place her under arrest..AGAIN. Can't wait to see where you are going with this, I am certainly enjoying every moment! Please update soon!
Ushuaia1 chapter 6 . 8/29/2004
Reading the last few chapters of your story made my horrible weekend better. I love Kenny and Max's relationship throughout this, how they are always there for each other, even when they're fighting. It's obvious that they love each other, without being really mushy.

I don't know what else to write, just keep going. It's keeping me sane.
Mary Rose chapter 5 . 8/29/2004
Update soon. I'd like to know what happens next.
Sarah chapter 5 . 8/28/2004
The is was an amazing chapter, and Kenny and Max's relationship came across as so solid. From what he said to here when they were digging, finding the box, that kiss in the car, to him sacrificing himself for her, to the ending. I need to read the conclusion ASAP!
First Time chapter 4 . 8/26/2004
As an aside , I apprecaited the part when Matthew seeks to spare his brother Zach from the foot torture . This might be the first time in all PF fanfic that we see a positive side of Matthew Brock .
ME chapter 4 . 8/26/2004
I can't wait to see what happens when they reveal themselves. I love their relationship in this fic!
Ushuaia1 chapter 3 . 8/23/2004
SO much happens in your stories, each "day" is action packed. I can't wait to read about what happens next.

I love how Kenny and Max's relationship developed. They go from being a loving couple, to a pair of world class detectives, and then back to red hot lovers without missing a beat.