Reviews for Left Behind
Oya chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Hey hey! I do hope you'll be continuing this fic, and update all your other lovely fics please? :D
aS.iNNocenT.aS.a.DeaTH.EaTeR chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
This is very interesting, can't wait for more!
Hermeticia Smythe chapter 3 . 12/9/2007
You need to finish this. The clues seem to be that Hogwarts is waiting for Severus. Please ignore the later books and write this as an AU. There are a lot of good AU's out there and I believe this could be one of them if you completed it.

Liz
zafaran chapter 3 . 10/12/2005
I do hope that Severus is who Hogwarts is waiting for, and is there any possibility of this being a story with a Harry/Severus friendship (or more if you lean in a slashy direction)? You've got an interesting beginning with what looks like a nice bit of world-building to cover what's happened in the last five years, and I can't wait to see what you do with it in the rest of the story. I hope your schedule and muse will allow you to write and post new chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
hotcocoalatte chapter 3 . 7/14/2005
Interesting story! Keep going! -
erin chapter 3 . 7/7/2005
I like how this is going. Keep writing (your really good) and I hope to see an update soon. :)
rosiegirl chapter 3 . 6/7/2005
Interesting story. I'm betting Severus will open Hogwarts.
Bibliotrst chapter 3 . 5/17/2005
Excellent plotline. Eagerly awaiting additional chapters. How did Severus escape from Voldermort? Is Severus the person Dumbledore viewed as his heir?
salzgurke chapter 3 . 5/15/2005
Nice to see an update!

This is going to be interesting. And I don't mind Potter's ooc-ness, because it's most likely that he has changed over the years.
Phinea Rogue chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
I like this beginning, seems like a very good idea for a story. Poor Severus, being asleep for that long, it must be really strange for him to wake up in a changed world.
Barbara Kennedy chapter 2 . 10/25/2004
I just found this story in the Snape? Yummy! C2 community.

I'm glad I did.

Thanks to whomever placed it there.
Huldra chapter 2 . 10/23/2004
Just wanted to say that I have read a lot of Snape fanfics, but this is the best so far. I really love the way you write, and the way you manage to make Snape a believable character. I can't wait to the next chapter, hope you will be able to finnish it soon ;)
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 2 . 10/20/2004
Hmm. Good story and an interesting premise. Wouldn't McGonnagal be Dumbledore's next in line, being named Deputy Headmaster? Odd that Hogwarts would bar the gates. I don't suppose you're going to have Snape be the one Hogwarts reacts to? ;)
Severinus chapter 2 . 10/14/2004
I am really enjoying this fanfic, I've been waiting for something a bit more original to come around, and this is very original. Waiting for the next chapter, and keep up the good work.

~Severinus
Lilithakaducky chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Interesting plot idea you've got here.

Just one small tipp. Don't use italics too often or it loses its effect to color your writing and becomes annoying.