Reviews for The Past that Haunts Us
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
...I'm starting to run out of praises without going broken record on you. Let's see ... as always, I loved it. I'm beginning to like how short they are because it gives me time to just read without having to spend hours on the computer.
Princess.Jack.N.Anamaria chapter 4 . 1/2/2006
No! The story can't be over yet! _ Not good matey! LOL Anyways, this fic is absolutely wonderful. I'm absolutely *obsessed* with Jack/Anamaria romance stories. THEY'RE SO FREAKIN' CUTE TOGETHER! [stares lovingly picture of Jack and Ana holding hands] Well, I gotta go find more wonderful J/A fics like this.

Cya!U_U...z (i'm sleepy)
Shy Pirate Lass chapter 4 . 9/26/2005
Awsome chapter. BTW, this chapter wasn't crappy it's wicked! HOLY SKITTLES WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU! Your story rocks. Anywho, if you're makin' another chappie, plz update soon savvy? By the way, your story is on my fav. list. Chao 4 now!
Mi Ana I Numen chapter 4 . 8/9/2005
Very nice chapter, its not gong to end there though is it? I mean you haven't updated for like a year... PLEASE UPDATE! Its too good to leave unfinsihed. -Numen
Johnnycakesdepp chapter 4 . 8/30/2004
This is a great chapter! I love this story. How many chapters are left?
Lynx Ryder chapter 4 . 8/30/2004
I'm glad Jack killed Harry, very satisfying. And it's kinda cool not knowing what AnaMaria said...makes the whole thing more mysterious and I don't think she would tell Jack everything anyway (non-important things I mean).

I'm sorry to hear you're so busy but I'll be waiting for when you get time for a new story. I'll be hoping it's soon but if not I'll just have to content myself with writing my own. :D

Happy writing!
Flute Damioh chapter 4 . 8/29/2004
No! Last chapter too short! Oh well, I shall await the next story then, eh? Anyway, good job. Nice way to end it. Now for me to get to work on my stories! Wish me luck!
JackFan2 chapter 4 . 8/29/2004
Aw.. THE END? NUTS! Well, you didn't have to like it, we did. And, we DID! Well, I did, at any rate.

SURE sure, I'd have liked to have seen this expanded to about 5 more chapters, but I know when a muse refuses to go on there is no 'going on' to be going... on... *blink-blink*

You have another story? Senior year's a bad'n? Sorry to hear that, mate. I'm afraid that back when I was a senior, it was many many many moons ago and mine was no less difficult. Yet, all my friends had easy Senior years. I don't know what the heck i did wrong. Oh well, hard it was, but fun too. I got a part in the Senior play and a music scholarship to college.. it was good, but hard. Trade offs, mate. I'm afraid they are a part of life.

Good luck with it all, and ESPECIALLY to the next story! WHOOT!
dreamofdesire chapter 4 . 8/29/2004
What did Ana say to Harry? Please try and remember. There's gonna be a sequel? I think you are the queen of combacks(that's a good thing. I love sequels). Yay, Harry is dead. Post the sequel soon, please.
JackFan2 chapter 3 . 8/22/2004
SHORT! WAY WWAY TO SHORT! ;)

Aww, you know it's only because I love your writing. I'll love the next part as much, I'm sure. Just keep going! Will there be a retreat for Jack and Ana and a naval vessell in persuit? I love that Marie's Da's a bit of a twit. And WHAT on earth did Ana whisper into Harry's ear? HAHAHAHA.. that's our fearce Ana. LOVE HER!

Keep going mate. then do another story! DO IT! PLEASE *Pathetic begging begins*.. MORE lots MORE!
Lynx Ryder chapter 3 . 8/22/2004
"It was a rarity that he’d show his fears to anyone, even to her, but she had been there. Just as she had been, just as she would be in years to come."-aw, that's lovely!

I'm sad to hear you say that this will be a short fic but you're the boss :)

I was thinking about the word rival in your summary and I was wondering whether 'adversary' would fit in better? You did ask if rival was the right word after all.
Flute Damioh chapter 3 . 8/21/2004
Whoa! That was interesting. You'll have to explain to me about Richard, Marie, and Matthew. You've kind of lost me. Anyway, nice chapter. Short, but nice. I can't wait for more! Please hurry!
dreamofdesire chapter 3 . 8/21/2004
Oh there's only gonna be one more chapter. That's too bad, I really like this story and would have liked it to have more chapters. A well, I'm starting to like Richard. Update soon.
Johnnycakesdepp chapter 3 . 8/21/2004
Thanks for updating so fast. Great,lovely and wonderful chapter as always.
JackFan2 chapter 2 . 8/21/2004
Very good chapter, mate. This one didn't suck any more than the other.

Poor Ana, having ti put up with Jack's quiet fearful mood. I can imagine she's more used to Jack in a more open mind. Fear's a terrible thing to embrace for a man who's known it most his life and how to deal with it. To be faced with it in this way, a way where it is littered with uncertainty, well, must be terrifying for him.

There was only one little bobble that I found and I hope you don't mind if I point it out to you..

“’m no prize to be one, thank you,