Reviews for Heart's Desire
Guest chapter 15 . 11/27/2014
My FAV part in this fanfiction is when Robin and Star kissed. My lest FAV part was when the fanfiction ended. I would change the part when Terran kissed Star(it was disterbing)
Icefire1000 chapter 12 . 11/27/2014
AWSOME YOU HAVE TO BE MY FAV ATHOR YET. YPU ARE INCRBNALBLE
icefire1000 chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
WHAT! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY TERRAN WANT'S STARFIRE! ROBIN IS GOING TO BE FROUEOS WHEN FINDS OUT! SORRY I'M JUST FREAKING OUT!
Marissa lizardo chapter 15 . 5/22/2014
I have read your fanfic again, but the one i recomend is called 'afternoon delight'
Guest chapter 15 . 4/12/2014
Okay to answer my fav fanfiction if robstar is either these ones: hugs stranded and paper cut but yours bad mr wanna read more...I was biting my finger nails litterly waiting what's gonna come next ;) and thats not to make you feel good either but slade is robins dad btw his dad didn't die his mom did Tony zacoo supposedly killed his parents slade wilson is his real name and robin last name is Wilson but when batman adopted him and then one day he heard batman talking over hero stuff so he begged to be a hero but after a while robin was getting irritated and mad so he came to jump city were we meant the teen titans
this random person
hghrules chapter 15 . 3/20/2014
Hey I ...LOVED IT! I AM GOING TO FOLLOW YOU AND YOUR STORY AND I WILL FAVORITE IT! AND YOU! LUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUV IT!

P.s. This is hghrules cousin, we share the same account.

P.P.S. I LUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUV IT!
lexielue10 chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
please make another one...PLEASE
Pikapixie The Demigod chapter 15 . 5/29/2013
Yes, perfect ending. Uh, beast boy and raven finally kissing. Starfire didnt immediately hate terran. I would make starfire hate terrans guts. Yesyesyesss i want a sequel! Terran and terra come back for revenge, same emotional hostage idea, but with both couples. Or mybe u alredy have a sequel, i havent been on ur profile yet.
Pikapixie The Demigod chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
Noooo star has to hate terran terran is eviiiil
honeylove90 chapter 15 . 8/4/2009
I think this story, make another one :D
inq101 chapter 14 . 3/27/2007
Damn you Butterfli.

You've written a story where everyone acts OOC, mess with everyones background, with annoyingly short chapters and STILL end up making me want to read it.
Tamouri chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
omg! I freekin love this story!ur like, way awesome! if u want to read an extremely random and spazztastic story, then read mine! I love ur stories! email me for real!
moonsxstars chapter 15 . 2/17/2007
so romantic love it
BloodOfABrokenAngel chapter 15 . 12/12/2006
1.I loved how it ended it was so favorite

part was when Robinand Starfire least favorite

part is what Terran did to I could change

anything it would be is a sequel?I dont

know the best TEEN TITANS fic I ever read. :)
samuraigurl1213 chapter 13 . 10/8/2006
Must say, Slade's outburst made up for you're whole first story vibe you had going.

-Em