Reviews for The Admirers Strike Back
Anon chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
This is absolutely brilliant (props for Meg-Enjolras) and I love it! Ignore the haters and honestly, I don't understand EC fans. The whole beauty of the story is ruined if you think of it that way. And it makes no sense with the original book
spinningisfun chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
YES! Long live THE Rabid Admirers of Underrated Lovers! And long live Raoul! I'm with R.A.O.U.L. on this one, I just had a debate with one of my friends about him.
Truth Questor chapter 2 . 8/18/2007
Lovely, lovely! I'm not familiar with the original songs, but I love this anyway! Please, oh please continue! I love this group of Raoul-lovers. This is going on my favorites list.
Truth Questor chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Some of the dialogue is a bit awkward, but it is realistic, so that's okay. Otherwise, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! (And I haven't even seen Les Mis.) I want to join the Admirers too! Please? Vive le Vicomte!
wiltedviolets chapter 2 . 10/24/2005
XD XD XD XD XD XD

This is AWESOME. Frickin' AWESOME.

I demand a rapid update. If these demands are not met, a disaster beyond your imagination will occur.

I remain your obedient reviewer,

A.F.
cheri1 chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
LOL! i love this story! raoul rules! can't wait to read more!
Lunasariel chapter 2 . 5/24/2005
How, exactly, do you join the Admirers, or are they just something you made up, on the off chance. Thanks again for crusading for truth, justince, and the canonical (sp?) way!
Lunasariel chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
THANK YOU! I am a new phan, and I must say I was growing disenheartened with all the bashing of the enchanting Vicomte de Changy that is going on, for some crazy, unfathomable reason. It did my heart good to see this. Keep up the good work.
Tziporah chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
La, i can't remember if i reviewed this fic already, but you know i love all the admirer's fics and anything to do with Raoul that does not involve twisting him into an obscure evil guy. Anyways i was reading your reviews for this fic because i don't want to do my math homework, expecting ppl to put in their favourite lines or something and i find this:

"Once again, you have nothing really original in your fic... do you think that by doing this pathetic "writing" you will turn Phans to your point of view? Did you actually watch and read what Raoul was doing? He was pathetic!

Crappy eighties music, laser lights, and screwed-up lyrics won't convince anyone! "

which made me almost cry from disgust, and i would just like to inform you to IGNORE THAT REVIEW please, there are phans out there who really adore what you're doing and i'm one of them KEEP ON WRITING
Javert's Suicide chapter 2 . 2/28/2005
These reviews are supremely painful to right, so if I don't sound incredibly enthusiastic, that's why. I admire the few Raoul lovers just for standing tall and alone, I actually laughed at a couple points, I think I'm going to have apoplexy, but-nice job. Also, Marius and Cosette suck. Not that I'm an Eponine sympethizer. Instead, I love Javert, with Jean Valjean as a second, if only for his name. The only thing that stinks-Javert and Valjean are like seniors. Untouchable gods we follow w/o complaining to their faces. Just for all this I'll add it to my favourite stories. This was hard to write.
Javert's Suicide chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
To be honest, I hate Raoul. But I decided to expand my reading-um, horizans? Sure...why not. It's actually pretty good.
Lucky'linist333 chapter 2 . 2/19/2005
Interesting, the musical numbers get me every time! It's so neat how you take songs and redo them as Raoul songs! Very creative!
The Phantom's Defender to the End chapter 2 . 2/7/2005

Once again comments of any kind can be directed at my email.
Shadow131 chapter 2 . 2/6/2005
Fair and balanced? Ah, one can dream.
Shadow131 chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
*glomp tackles* Oh my God, I love you! I love Raoul, and I love this fic! So much! So very very much!