Reviews for Hidden truths and lives
Saissister chapter 21 . 5/25/2011
Poor Snape, he must desperatly want to smack himself xD
jenni944 chapter 21 . 9/1/2008
dommage qu'il ny ai pas la suite encore
Elfin69 chapter 5 . 7/24/2008
this is turning into a really good fic and I hope that you are able to update again soon. I would like to see where this goes.
k13cat chapter 21 . 4/9/2008
Some interesting things in this story, a shame it seems to have languished for a bit. However, there is one big problem-Hermione.

You've written Hermione as an annoying know-it-all, giving orders to everyone including adults! I don't care how concerned she is, reading psychology books does not make her qualified to tell everyone what to do to take care of Harry, least of all Snape or Lupin. In fact, some of what you have Hermione say in her bid to be a psychological expert would actually be damaging.

You wrote Mrs. Granger saying she has dealt with abused children so why not take advantage of that? Snape is more likely to remind Hermione that he has more than a few years experience dealing with traumatized children/teens than a 16 year old bookworm.
Sodium Bicarb chapter 21 . 7/21/2007
it's so sweet!
Daiyu Amaya chapter 21 . 6/14/2007
I had started to read this in 04 but after that i could not find it, now that i have i must give my opinon. You are one of the best on this web-site vary few can get me to love their writing stlye. you and Fatalonie-The Grinning God are the two in which I find drawn to your storys, the wording, the intrige...I have yet to see better then books that have been published. You are not just using words you two are artist.
The Copper Key chapter 21 . 5/9/2007
LOL! Ch. 21 was hilarious! Please update soon, this is incredible. I love your story! )

-TCK
Elfwyn chapter 21 . 1/26/2007
A bit preachy with Hermione a know-it-all of outrageous proportions. Her amateur psychology could do more harm then any good, and after all you made a point of saying her mother had the experience with abusive kids as well as Snape. She should leave it to the pros. Harry is way to wimpy, if I had all those people, friends or not, bugging me I would tell them to f**k off if I didn't want to talk. It's none of their f**king business. He is a teenager after all and will not just open up because they ask! As well were is the anger he should have at Dumbledore for leaving him at the Dursley, for gods sake you had him beaken but greeted him with a smile. Where is the fire in Harry that he is famous for?
HecateDeMort chapter 21 . 12/8/2006
amazing
Flensa chapter 21 . 11/17/2006
Loved it so can't wait for the next chapter.
Big E 3 I LOVE NASCAR chapter 21 . 10/31/2006
love it :)
mumimeanjudy chapter 20 . 10/28/2006
Hope you update soon. This is a great fic. Only reason I can see for the low number of reviews is that you post two chapters at a time so people only review the second. If you're looking for a twist - have Hermione arrested for practising medicine without a license. (haha)
Melody of the forest chapter 21 . 8/31/2006
I really enjoyed reading your story so far and I'm sad that you haven't written more yet. I hope you haven't given up on this story, because it's great. I like the way things are developing between Harry and Severus. Sometimes they go from loathing to loving in such a short time that it isn't believable anymore. Try to let them take slow steps (that's my opinion, of course). You've done a good job so far.

sometimes your sentences are a bit long. I suggest you try to read them aloud and hear if they sound all right. And I miss some details. Maybe you could try to describe things more clearly. Is there a sparkle in Hermione's eyes, when she laughs? Does Harry's face look peaceful when he sleeps? What colour has the blanket that Mione put over Harry on the sofa? How does he feel exactly, when... etc. Those things allow a reader to 'see' everything that you describe more clearly, it allows a reader to 'be there'.

I hope you'll update this story soon, I really like it. Keep on the good work.

Hermelien
jahacopo2221 chapter 21 . 6/16/2006
Excellent story...can't wait to read more! Please update again soon!
jbuggenz1 chapter 21 . 6/15/2006
Your story is very enjoyable. I like the way things are developing between Harry and Snape. I hope that you will update soon.