Reviews for The Black Rose
spudster chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Even though it was short, I really enjoyed it. The ending was surprising though. Keep it up!

p.s. you like Ender's Game? I loved that book too! Have you read the sequel?
zephy-mama chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Not Emma! wah!
Sapphyre Blu chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
This is so cool. I have a story sorta similar to this in the process. Great minds really do think alike huh? :) Anyway your's was written exceptionally well and I hope you will post more soon...very soon...heck, start writing right now :) :)
pusa.is.me chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
nice! )
PsiGen chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Wow... rather dark... quite spooky almost! Nice take on things... who are her bosses (the Dominion?) - I must admit this is a unique take.. I mean we've had evil Emma of course... but this is interesting! Where are you gonna take it/are you gonna take it anywhere? Maybe a prequel? Or perhaps a reunion? Liked it and Im an Adam fan!
wolfhorse chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
wow...very cool! one question - where's the rest? :)
irismoon chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
This is a really interesting story ... is there a chance for a second part to it? One where Emma aka Eden comes back to the team, maybe helping them after Sanctuary explodes?

Great job!

Iris
KatD1359 chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Very good, you surprised me, I thought this was about Lexa. Hope there's more to come.
myma chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
quite an interesting outlook on what really happened to emma... will be waiting to see how this turns out :)