Reviews for A Friend in Need
Lisa66 chapter 10 . 11/3/2004
What a nice surprise to find that you had added more to this story! Things were certainly rough for the boys, but they looked out for each other and came through it. Nicely written story. I really enjoyed it.
StrangePenguin chapter 10 . 11/3/2004
This was a really well written story, I'm glad that you added a few chapters. You are a very good writer, please share more of your work with us soon, okay? You had a good mix of humor and tension in this, I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for the story. :)

Bye, Georgia
JesseTfan chapter 10 . 10/31/2004
Very nice ending. The last few sentences were really good! I hope to read more stories from you soon!
texas2step chapter 10 . 10/31/2004
Thank you so much for going back adding on to this wonderful story. It was great. I hope that we get another story from you some day soon. You have a great style and a very good sence of humor.
jenben chapter 10 . 10/31/2004
"Emily?" Yes? "You did good." Finally, I can rest easy. The last two lines of the story were just a perfect ending, and the way you painted Darnell at that crucial moment (the inner battle of whether or not to surrender) really brought it alive. And absolutely wonderful story. My only criticism is that it should have been longer. Why? B/c it was so good that I wanted more. So thanks a lot,

jenben
CharlieCaller chapter 10 . 10/31/2004
A great ending to a great story. Loved the dialogue at the end between Steve and Jesse. I look forward to more from you soon.
karen chapter 10 . 10/31/2004
This was a great story and very well written. I loved Steve telling Jesse he wasn't going to help him again on a case, boy if I were Jesse I would very grateful for that. Great job.
LabRats89 chapter 10 . 10/31/2004
I absolutely loved this story! Great job! Write more stories! ~Stacey~
JesseTfan chapter 9 . 10/31/2004
What! You can't leave it here! PLEASE update soon!
kas7 chapter 9 . 10/24/2004
No! what's going to happen?

can't wait for the next chapter
jenben chapter 9 . 10/22/2004
Oh my gosh. This story is amazing! It's wonderfully written, witty, exciting, tense, and just exactly what I look for in a story. You should be so proud of yourself! I don't want Darnell to die-I just want him to go to prison and become somebody's cupcake. My heart absolutely *broke* for Jesse (and Steve, but it's not so much Steve-focused). You are doing a fantatic job and I look so forward to the next chapter. Thanks a lot,

jenben
LabRats89 chapter 9 . 10/22/2004
I loved the last chapter and this chapter! God, let them get out of there alive, and I hope to God he didn't just shoot Steve or Jesse. Update ASAP! I love this story! ~Stacey~
Pike2 chapter 9 . 10/22/2004
Wow excellent story hope you update soon
Karen chapter 9 . 10/21/2004
Now that is what I call a good story and what a way to keep us wanting more. Thank you for sharing your gift for writing with us.
texas2step chapter 9 . 10/21/2004
I can't tell you how glad I am that you chose to go on with this story. This chapter was full of action and tense moments. I'm anxious to read the next one. This is really great. Thanks.
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »