Reviews for A Friend in Need
Chikory chapter 8 . 10/19/2004
This is much better. You are a very good writter. I'm glad that you took the constructive critisim that some of us gave you into consideration, this was much too good an idea to just let go like that. Please continue soon!

By the way, I'm not meaning to be picky or anything, but this is just one of my peeves that people don't seem to notice. When the word after "a" starts with a vowel it is "an". So it would be "an undercover" not "a undercover". I just thought I would point that out as the majority these days don't even seem to notice this is an error. Dunno why they don't seem to teach it at school anymore, it just goes unnoticed.

-Chikory
texas2step chapter 8 . 10/14/2004
This was a great addition. Now I'm anxious to find out what happens to the boys. I like your style of writing and I'm glad there is more to come.
Jesse'sBIGGESTFan chapter 8 . 10/14/2004
Oh... my... gosh! I... cannot... breath. The anticipation is so great! You CANNOT just leave us hanging like this. This is SO much better than your last one, and your last one was good. So please update soon!
StrangePenguin chapter 8 . 10/14/2004
I loved this chapter. You are truly great at descriptions. I'm happy that this story goes one, please write more soon.

Bye, Georgia
zeilfanaat chapter 8 . 10/14/2004
Please update soon. It's good!
Lisa66 chapter 7 . 10/8/2004
Wow, things certainly heated up quickly. Jesse as usual ends up right smack in the middle of everything. I enjoyed the story and hope you write more soon.
Feather32 chapter 7 . 9/30/2004
This somehow got deleted from my favorites list so I had to find it again. Thank you for the great even though I thought it would be longer.
LabRats89 chapter 7 . 9/27/2004
I agree that this was rushed, but I loved it! Continue writing stories! Stacey
Chikory chapter 7 . 9/26/2004
I'm sorry, but I can't help but feel kinda jiffed at the ending. It was like boring everyday stuff at the start, written well of course otherwise I wouldn't still be reading it now, and then there is no build up just *wham - shot - hospital - it's explained with no suspense- done*. It was a very good idea though, I think maybe you just could have elaborated more, or dragged out some suspense. It might be worth maybe pondering re-writting the ending or something? Like going over it and then, hmm, I have lost the words I want to continue this sentence but I think you know what I mean. Atleast I hope you do, no offense intended.

You did well though, seeing as it is your first DM fic.

Chikory
Weimlady chapter 6 . 9/23/2004
This is great stuff! Lots of fun to read. Love some of your turns of phrase, such as "He pulled the leash right out of my hands" (Amanda referring to Jesse). Keep writing, I want to see what happens.
StrangePenguin chapter 6 . 9/23/2004
Hi!

This was really funny again. Please update soon, I wanna know what they are up to!

Bye, Georgia
Lisa66 chapter 6 . 9/20/2004
Though this chapter appeared to be dominated by light moments I suspect you were setting up several more serious things. Mark's somewhat restrained worry was very nicely done. More please!
Noah Wyle's Chick 1989 chapter 6 . 9/19/2004
I suspect trouble coming for our young favorite, Dr. Jesse Travis! Update ASAP! I absolutely love this story! Stacey
texas2step chapter 6 . 9/19/2004
I have to say that you are really good with the dialogue between the characters. I really love the humor in this story. I especially loved the dialogue and the way the way our two boys were portrayed. I am anxious to read more soon. Thanks for a great story so far. I know the rest will be just as great.
texas2step chapter 5 . 9/13/2004
I enjoyed the scene between Steve and Jesse on the surf boards. I could almost see them out there. I really liked the humor as well. I'm excited about the next chapter. Good luck with that new puppy.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »