Reviews for A Friend in Need
Cass chapter 3 . 8/30/2004
Oh my god, this was hilarious! Rabid rottweiler? Parking lot of death? Crawling inside his refrigerator? This was so flippin' funny! And yet still, there's some underlying tension there. There is something wrong. I just know it!

Loved Amanda and her sarky comments - and Jesse just fading away in her car as he drifts off to sleep!

It's wonderful. Truly. I absolutely adored this chapter!

More!
texas2step chapter 3 . 8/29/2004
Now that's what I call hot. Very hot. I'm sweating myself now. Good job.
Stacey chapter 3 . 8/29/2004
I'm a little lost. What is up with Jesse? Update, ASAP!
harlanbabe chapter 2 . 8/29/2004
So far, so good. Please continue.
cookiecrisp chapter 2 . 8/28/2004
Keep going! This is a good one. The characters seem right on. Another thing i like is it's not overly descriptive so as to get boring or anything. It's also not short and choppy, but just right! I'll keep reading if you keep writing. Thanks!
sparkycola1 chapter 2 . 8/26/2004
Now *THIS* is just quality writing. Your characterisation is spot on, and aw Jesse's so cute!

:D

keep going, i eagerly await more!

hey, wait a sec- you distracted me from website work! lol

Sparx
Lisa66 chapter 2 . 8/23/2004
You are doing really well. Another good chapter that I enjoyed reading. I loved the line about the dent in the door. Keep on writing!
Feather32 chapter 2 . 8/23/2004
about time took a while for you to update but it was worth the wait, update soon.
LabRats89 chapter 2 . 8/22/2004
I think I've read something similar to this before, somewhere. Keep it going. ~Stacey~
Cass chapter 2 . 8/22/2004
This is wonderful - honestly. I am thoroughly enjoying this story (just as I said last time!). And I didn't even 'scrutinise it for typos' Not that I 'scrutinised' it last time - just noticed one is all and *I* make 'em all the time and prefer to have people point 'em out to me so I can correct 'em!

Ahem ... ! The humour is wonderful (didn't I say that last time?) and loved the interaction between Steve, Mark and Jesse (and Jesse crashing into a trolley reminded me so much of 'misdiagnosis murder' - a favourite episode!

Now when is the next part going to be posted? Hope you're not going to make us wait too long!
texas2step chapter 2 . 8/22/2004
Very good. Good discriptions of the scenes with Jesse and his patient, and Jesse as he makes his way to the lounge. I was feeling tired myself before I got through reading it. I'm anxious for more.
Stunned chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
If you bothered to read the review stunned, you would notice that those people gave that person credit for their great work! I don't see them saying anything horrible about those small typos. I mean who cares? If they want to assist in the editing process let them get on with it. If anything you starting an argument is going to deter them from posting more (including my continuing it!) You need a life stunned!
LittleWing chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
This is a really great start! I do hope that you are able to update soon!
texas2step chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
I like the start of this story. I always enjoy humor with the characters. I'm ready to read more.
kas7 chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Can't wait to see what happens...

Please write next chapter soon
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »