Reviews for A Sense of Self Preservation
WyldwoodFaye chapter 9 . 1/31/2012
Sexy! Watched all of Buffy recently.. & never realized how cute & sexy Giles is.. yumyumyum! I love my older men! :) Please update soon!
goodolrupes chapter 9 . 2/17/2011
...I have no shame. I will beg. I'll post a review on every chapter to the max limit begging for this to be updated. I low the way you're handling these two, the au of Buffys condition, the whole damn kit n kaboodle. Please please tell me this is complete somewhere! Don't let it die! I haven't been so excited to see the conclusion of a story in a very long time, and I'm a fellow writer!
goodolrupes chapter 7 . 2/17/2011
"Then I find it amazing that your vocabulary lasted even this long"

This was such a well-placed and well-timed line I laughed until my sides and throat hurt. Granted, they were already kinda sore from the flu, but kapow! Favoriting!
The Heroine With 1000 Faces chapter 9 . 6/7/2010
Please continue this story! We loveeeee it:D
Dimkaagon chapter 9 . 4/5/2010
I really love this story. You have written all of the characters very well. I like the way you have taken things, compared to with what happened on the show. I really would love to get to read the ending to this, so PLEASE don't give up! :D I know you will write a wonderful ending. Please update soon! Thank you for writing, and good luck finishing this story! :D
makeitstay chapter 9 . 3/13/2010
I'm really enjoying this story. I can't wait to read more 3 *nudge nudge, prod prod* Hehe.

Seriously well written
Bandgeek252 chapter 9 . 3/11/2010
Okay so it's been a while since I read this story, but I appreciate you coming up. I understand why stories get put on the back burner. Anyways, I really enjoy this story. Awesome! There are very few who pair Buffy and Giles together and you're doing an awesome job with it. Can't wait to read more.
crazymeltyland chapter 9 . 3/10/2010
Bwuahahaha! I am an awesome nagger, no? Now, gentle readers, I will continue to nag so there will be another update!

(P.S. excellent chapter, picnic)
Antenna chapter 9 . 3/3/2010
I am so happy to see that you're continuing this. I'm enjoying it a lot!
hamrensel chapter 9 . 3/1/2010
I love that you choose to finish this fic. I'm loving it so far. It will definitely be added to my story alerts.
Jenn chapter 9 . 3/1/2010
Just found this story through a rec on Livejournal. I'm really enjoying it. I love your "grown-up" Buffy and the way her relationship with Giles is developing. This is one of the more plausible canon changes I've read (and I've read many!) Can't wait to read the next part.
CindyB chapter 9 . 2/28/2010
I'm liking the way this story is playing out. I can't wait to read more.
Firewolfe chapter 9 . 2/26/2010
I am very happy to see this updated. I look forward to reading more when you have the time. I really like Buffy and Gules pairings when handled in a mature way. I never thought there was more then 20 years between them and that is not an unrealistic match at all. Anyway well done.
Catchoo chapter 9 . 2/25/2010
Goody! Update! I really love this story, you've built it brilliantly! More updates soon, please?
mmooch chapter 9 . 2/24/2010
Somehow I think Giles will need whiskey or something similar to get through the Spike conversation. BTW, thank you for coming back! That's incredible!