Reviews for An Empath's Burden
Guest chapter 7 . 11/29/2014
This was a REALLY good story
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
This is a good story so far. Ya should write a BBRae fic where BB confesses ta Rae that he likes her but she gets confused and thinks that he is sayin that he likes someone else. If that made sense.
Soul chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
Rofl I almost forgot I did enjoy your story but I do understand this is your story and all but haveing slade care for terra like just didn't seem right to me plus shouldn't slade be well if everbody that happens to come across my review one day and want's to get a better idea what im talking about go watch the final part of the end
Soul chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
lightanddark I agree with you in my own way about the end and Raven's heritage
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
this was a pretty well written story
good job on the emotions you've brought across! nicely portrayed
i do feel that the first half of the story was more enjoyable personally as the ending felt a tad messy, with the whole thing about terra
nevertheless, this was a good read
nice job
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
i like your portrayal of their relationship so far! i think you've covered a number of good points and i like your development. good pacing too
loking forward to reading more
jerel chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
Very much enjoyed this story! You might want to read Deadpan Love, another very in character story about the beginning of their relationship.
BG-13 chapter 7 . 5/1/2010
Dude...9 out of 10. good story
Deleth chapter 7 . 5/14/2009
As one who enjoyed writing and reading long complicated plotlines with many twists, it is good to see something simple and sweet. I know the fix is old - but it is still good.

I hope you are still writing, if not fanfics maybe original work, as someone who loves the art of writing i can tell you this story was very well written.

good work.

-Deleth
titanfan45 chapter 7 . 3/25/2007
I've read this storymany times and have just realised that I have neverreviewed it. You did a great job writing this one. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading it each and every time. Well done.
reader chapter 7 . 2/25/2007
very good. one of the better ones that i have read. though it felt like you were leaveing something out. i could tell that you had other ideas in your mind when you wrote this. i am not saying to revise this for it was written just fine as it is. hope to read more.
Musa Rox chapter 7 . 11/3/2006
*sniff* I LOVE IT! Oh yeah, I read A Woman Scorned. It, kinda freaked me out. I can't beleive you did BBxTerra! Poor Raven, her true love, was untrue to her... *sob*
BlackMagus2651 chapter 7 . 10/19/2006
Great story... not as long as I would have liked, but still very good.
Raven of Azarath and BB chapter 7 . 6/26/2006
awsomeness...this is the first time i have ever said this to any one but... your story is the best out of all the stories for bb and raven yet! i swear it that i have never said that to anyone else before. nice work.
S. Vale chapter 7 . 4/3/2006
REally...that was Slade? Creepy...

OOh...Good story!