Reviews for An Empath's Burden
bam bam chapter 4 . 8/23/2004
freakin awesome story please update
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 4 . 8/23/2004
Again, a very nice fic thusfar._ I noticed two mistakes thusfar though. For one, Raven's Knowledge emotion has a yellow cloak with glasses. And for two, Trigon can only effect her through the part of himself that he embedded into her Rage emotion. The only reason why her fear sections had red eyes during the "Fear Itself" episode is because Trigon is among the only things the fears, but her rage greatly outways her fear when it comes to her father. But, that would also in a sense explain why Trigon made her have that dream. Love is among the most stabilizing of all emotions once embraced, and if Trigon makes her think that her feeling love would bring him more power, then that vision is the best way to make her think so. But in truth, only her rage empowers him. She doesn't necessarily know this though. Plus, there's also the fact that along with love comes a myriad of other emotions, and since Raven knows this, she's scared that among those emotions could possibly be rage. So, as long as it remains true that he can only effect her through her rage, then that dream is fine, since that dream reminded her of Trigon which in turn caused her to become angry, which in turn gave him just enough control to purposely do as much damage to her room as possible to make her think that just feeling anything towards Beast Boy would make her feelings completely go out of control, when in actuallity, it would help her control them better, and Raven controlling her powers better is the last thing that Trigon would want. I hope you understood what I ment by that long statement._ So, basically, the dream could EASILY be kept without any falsity towards either the show or the comics if those guidelines are reallized, so basically, the only real mistake would be Knowledge Raven's appearance. Her dream was not really a mistake about the comics or show if the knowledge I just typed was reallized.

Of course, I don't control how you write, but I was just pointing that out._ Anyways, it was still an amazing chapter, and I liked the advice you had Knowledge give Raven._ In all, besides what I mentioned, I must say that this was a truly brilliant chapter. I really like it._ I can't wait for the next update.:D Great job.
Cradlerobber Speedo-kun chapter 4 . 8/23/2004
Another good chapter.
IcecreamKatana chapter 4 . 8/23/2004
This is a really good story so far! I hope you write more soon
UnOrthodox chapter 4 . 8/23/2004
i love this story! you are really good at keeping Raven in character! keep writng!
Kat097 chapter 4 . 8/23/2004
I don't think I have EVER read a story so true to the characters as this one! This story is amazing, you've got real talent! Please show it off by writing the next chapter as quickly as humanely possible!
Christina chapter 4 . 8/23/2004
I love how Raven talked to her emotions and her reactions. Somehow, I can see her actually hugging Timidly. It was perfect how she was in her mind; I couldn't do it better myself.

And the beginning of the chapter, I couldn't tell you how confused I was. I thought it was a revised copy of the past chapter or something. Then I kept reading and found out it was a dream. Yeah, I'm real smart. *sweatdrop*

More, more, more! *jumps up and down*
Scorpio Serpent chapter 4 . 8/23/2004
Good Chapter. Poor Raven! Continue!
Change-Of-Heart2 chapter 4 . 8/23/2004
I got to move in in the rain. And we had trouble with the phone. Oh well...

Oh. Good chapter. I felt so bad for her... And I am looking forward to more.
Draco O'mar chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
No joke, this is awesome! you write so well and you can depict each character exactly how they are represented in the show. not only that, but your style of writing is very appealing. i hope you continue this story, I cant WAIT to read the next chapter!
J.J. O'Robert chapter 3 . 8/22/2004
This is the best Beastboy/Raven fic I've read yet. I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon please!
JAkkEd-UP chapter 3 . 8/21/2004
oh my gosh! i can't believe i missed this!.!.! i love it...just like i love like all of your stories )! very very times a billion (lol remember that?) good job!
Skyward Motion chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
I think you did a very good job, nice details and organization. And the characters were portrayed well. Keep up the good work...and up date soon! _
Mint Dragon too lazy to sign in chapter 3 . 8/21/2004
Wow! This was great! Uh...keep it up! (not much else to say, is there?)

-Mint Dragon
Carrot The LuvMachine chapter 3 . 8/21/2004
I LOVE YOUR STORY! You write both Raven and Beast Boy perfectly! oh please hurry with the next chapter!

it's so freaky, but I'm going through the same thing as Raven right now -'

~Colie