Reviews for An Empath's Burden
Slayergirl1362 chapter 2 . 8/20/2004
hehehe. i knew it! i knew it was raven!

hahahahahahaha! this is so good! _

oh, and i liked the thing where raven isn't good with kids. it was funny and i can totally relate to her. little kids can be scary. *serious face* *nod* i fear them also.

i am glad that you update as often as possible. this makes it so much easier on all us readers! and then, we can give you nice big reviews!

unless our parents are calling us down to dinner. or the terror that is known as homework.

hope you update soon! i luv the bb/rav! _ and i just love raven! lol. wanna know what happens!
Misato Psy chapter 2 . 8/20/2004
Good point to end the chapter...

The supermarket was a very good scene, they are normal people too not just superheroes.

Great Chapter!
Catwomen chapter 2 . 8/20/2004
*gasp* I like this story. Yay you! Update soon please!

xcatwomenx
Happy-Raven chapter 2 . 8/20/2004
*squee* heh _ the absolute first time i've squee'd over a TT fic. honest. I really enjoyed this chapter as well. superheroes in common situations are fun _. So much of Fanfic is just Blah, it's nice to find good fics and even better when the second chapter is better than the first. Good length too! :D this is excellent writing. Leather leotard? Hmm yeah that could work _ you're the first (well, that I've read) to come up with that idea. I kinda like it. I always thought it was the same stuff Robin's cap is made of _. anyway, the scene with the kid wanting an autograph? most excellent. again, so in character. can't wait for more!

~HR
faith chapter 2 . 8/20/2004
awesome story cant wait for you to update!
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 2 . 8/20/2004
Oh, and by the way, although I really like what you've done thusfar, I hope you don't make them getting together happen too fast, like this last part of chapter two appears to be... though, it'll definately be some 'food-for-thought' between Raven and her emotions in her mirror, that's for sure.:D I hope the Titans can afford the repair bill that is soon to come due to Raven's powers... _
The Big Fisch chapter 2 . 8/20/2004
Don't worry, if the first and second chapter are any sign, this story should be pretty good. I've also developed a taste for seeing how the Titans handle everyday situations like grocery shopping or dealing with fans. Can't wait for more.

Rock on,

The Big Fisch
Thorn on a Rose chapter 2 . 8/20/2004
Hey This ROCKS!

I like how Raven is finally realizing that she likes BB...cause you know she really does-
jess chapter 2 . 8/20/2004
o yah stop at the good part
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 2 . 8/20/2004
Very nice chapter yet again._ Talk about a cliffy though. I really, REALLY hope you update soon.;)
theoriginalmeathead chapter 2 . 8/20/2004
coolies!please update soon...i like so totally cant wait to see what happens next!

*Sam*
uhouse chapter 2 . 8/20/2004
Okay I like this. Update soon
Christina chapter 2 . 8/19/2004
Hey, hey, hey! Cliffhanger person! That's really not cool - being a cliffhanger person and all. You turn out to be evil...And, and...And...Yeah. I liked how Raven expressed her feelings about Terra. It's exactly how she would probably feel, I wouldn't doubt it. You nailed it right on.

And I was totally in shock when Beastboy admitted his feelings to Raven. I wasn't expecting it at all; I thought the feelings part would come out in chapter three or whatever. Close enough. ; And I think you did a good job of keeping both Beastboy and Raven in character the whole time. Beastboy would have been a bit harder, seeing how he jokes about a lot of things. Then again, he isn't as bad as Starfire...

Moving on, I want to see another chapter! I live to see new chapters every day. I'm a really sad case, if it wasn't obvious already. Oh, well.
Nagaina chapter 2 . 8/19/2004
This is turning out to be a really sweet fic. Keep up the good work and update real soon.
uhouse chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Alright. I'm likein' the startin' of this fic
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »