Reviews for An Empath's Burden
Purplerave chapter 7 . 8/29/2004
I knew it was SLADE! and he's not dead! how could that be! anywho this story was absolutly amazing! and everything seemed to flow perfectly! you have the potential of becoming a GREAT! author! keep up the good work and never give up!

*Takes out flamethrower* (R/BB FOREVER!)
theoriginalmeathead chapter 7 . 8/28/2004
COOLIES...i LOVE how you ended it...with ravens reflections and so sad that this fic is finished...please keep up the writing...i would LOVE for you to write a starfirexrobin story...that would be so cool!cant wait to see what you write next...

Christina chapter 7 . 8/28/2004
BRILLIANT! Absolutely brilliant. :D I love it! It's ...Yeah. Wonderful ending, absolutely wonderful. And, you know, I stared at the end of Slade's whole scene. I was like, "Who said that..." Then I remembered Slade said it, and it just gave me the creeps. But, it was wonderful anyway. I really hope you'll write another Teen Titans fic soon, perhaps?
Chain Whip's Whisper chapter 7 . 8/28/2004
Truly wonderful! I couldn't really decide which I liked better... Beastboy with Raven or with Terra... But now I think I've made up my mind... Great fic! Hope to read more of you're work soon!
Alia G. L chapter 7 . 8/28/2004
Wow. This was really good. I absolutely loved it. A sequal would be really nice. Again, great story.
TiggerLily130 chapter 7 . 8/28/2004
That was a good chapter. I really enjoyed this fic _
YAY chapter 7 . 8/28/2004
Cool! I liked it a lot! Keep it up! YAY! yup.
Slayergirl1362 chapter 7 . 8/28/2004
_ wow. didn't expect it to end there, but you are right, it is a good ending. i am a bit confused by what slade meant when he said terra was never alone, but that's ok. i thought it was real sweet. i liked that slade visited and that bb and raven got together.
tolkien fan chapter 7 . 8/28/2004
love the story keep them comin'
dana1313 chapter 7 . 8/28/2004
Pharaoh of the Skies chapter 7 . 8/28/2004
OMG! great story. i can't wait to see if you put up another one! you write very well, you should put up more work. anyway just wanted to let you know i love your story.
The Big Fisch chapter 7 . 8/28/2004
I figured it was Slade. Interesting, that he would visit her. Maybe he has a bigger heart then previously imagined. A good ending to a good story. I'd make a suggestion for another story, but I have enough trouble getting ideas for my own! Can't wait for the next one.

Rock on,

The Big Fisch
Raven Sforz chapter 7 . 8/28/2004
i really liked your story!
awfulwaffle09 chapter 7 . 8/28/2004
yes that wuz a nice ending and i suggest a sequel!

also iterested in seeing wut ravens first kiss does!

o g2g teen titans iz comin on!
Supreme Mystic Dragon chapter 7 . 8/27/2004
A good ending, in many respects. My only complaint is that you overplayed Starfire, and Raven giving in to Beastboy at the end didn't fit. The scene with Slade was a nice surprise...but something about it didn't fit. Maybe he should have just watched, and not revealed that he was there.

I'm glad to see that the supporting characters didn't end up cookie cutter. They were starting to feel washed out and fake in the middle.

Magnificently done. An improbable story made completely believable. :)
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »