Reviews for An Empath's Burden
Ze Captain chapter 7 . 8/29/2004
I loved your story! It was one of the best one's I've read (though I think I said that before -;) I hope you write more storied soon!
Purplerave chapter 7 . 8/29/2004
I knew it was SLADE! and he's not dead! how could that be! anywho this story was absolutly amazing! and everything seemed to flow perfectly! you have the potential of becoming a GREAT! author! keep up the good work and never give up!

*Takes out flamethrower* (R/BB FOREVER!)
theoriginalmeathead chapter 7 . 8/28/2004
COOLIES...i LOVE how you ended it...with ravens reflections and all...im so sad that this fic is finished...please keep up the writing...i would LOVE for you to write a starfirexrobin story...that would be so cool!cant wait to see what you write next...

*Sam*
Christina chapter 7 . 8/28/2004
BRILLIANT! Absolutely brilliant. :D I love it! It's ...Yeah. Wonderful ending, absolutely wonderful. And, you know, I stared at the end of Slade's whole scene. I was like, "Who said that..." Then I remembered Slade said it, and it just gave me the creeps. But, it was wonderful anyway. I really hope you'll write another Teen Titans fic soon, perhaps?
Chain Whip's Whisper chapter 7 . 8/28/2004
Truly wonderful! I couldn't really decide which I liked better... Beastboy with Raven or with Terra... But now I think I've made up my mind... Great fic! Hope to read more of you're work soon!
Alia G. L chapter 7 . 8/28/2004
Wow. This was really good. I absolutely loved it. A sequal would be really nice. Again, great story.
TiggerLily130 chapter 7 . 8/28/2004
That was a good chapter. I really enjoyed this fic _
YAY chapter 7 . 8/28/2004
Cool! I liked it a lot! Keep it up! YAY! yup.
Slayergirl1362 chapter 7 . 8/28/2004
_ wow. didn't expect it to end there, but you are right, it is a good ending. i am a bit confused by what slade meant when he said terra was never alone, but that's ok. i thought it was real sweet. i liked that slade visited and that bb and raven got together.
tolkien fan chapter 7 . 8/28/2004
love the story keep them comin'
dana1313 chapter 7 . 8/28/2004
sequal?
Pharaoh of the Skies chapter 7 . 8/28/2004
OMG! great story. i can't wait to see if you put up another one! you write very well, you should put up more work. anyway just wanted to let you know i love your story.
The Big Fisch chapter 7 . 8/28/2004
I figured it was Slade. Interesting, that he would visit her. Maybe he has a bigger heart then previously imagined. A good ending to a good story. I'd make a suggestion for another story, but I have enough trouble getting ideas for my own! Can't wait for the next one.

Rock on,

The Big Fisch
Raven Sforz chapter 7 . 8/28/2004
i really liked your story!
awfulwaffle09 chapter 7 . 8/28/2004
yes that wuz a nice ending and i suggest a sequel!

also iterested in seeing wut ravens first kiss does!

o g2g teen titans iz comin on!
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »