Reviews for An Empath's Burden
Supreme Mystic Dragon chapter 6 . 8/27/2004
Much better in this chapter. Everything balanced- no wobbles or "What?"s
uhouse chapter 7 . 8/27/2004
Allright! Good job on this one. I really enjoyed this story 1) because it was by a good writer and 2)because it had one of my fave couples. Hopefully you finish your other stories too. Soon.
Fanfic Fan11 chapter 7 . 8/27/2004
Very good story! It really touched me how Raven and BB can get together with out bashing Terra. Who was that guy at the end?
Scorpio Serpent chapter 7 . 8/27/2004
Very Beautiful! I'll be looking for more Teen Titan fics from you in the future.

Until Then,

Kerrie
Change-Of-Heart2 chapter 7 . 8/27/2004
Well, my problem is that she brings up bad memories for me. Someone I trusted accused me of something I didn't do, left, came back wanting to be friends, and then metaphorically stabbed me in the back. Terra just reminds me too much of her.

Oh. This was a sweet chapter. Not the really fluffy kind of sweet, but the nice kind that comes after plenty of ansgt. A good ending to a great story. _ And yes, you made the stranger quite obvious (I was yelling it out before I even saw the author's note). So, I just wanted you to know that I really liked this story, and I will be on the lookout for more from you.
Mimi Malevolent chapter 7 . 8/27/2004
Great fic!I loved it!Your a really good writer!Keep up the good work!
warprince2000 chapter 6 . 8/27/2004
Very Cool story! can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter (update soon Plz)
Purplerave chapter 6 . 8/26/2004
Very nice I like very much! your work so far is doing very good! I'm very impressed at how you wrote this story. every event that has happened was so completely in character! I was very surprised at that well thats my opinoin but please update soon this is very good keep it up
Cradlerobber Speedo-kun chapter 6 . 8/26/2004
I like dthe imagery you had used in the previous chapter for when Raven sort of lost control. I must again say how well you write Raven, especially in light of the fact that she is not easy to write. Another well-written chapter.
Raven Sforz chapter 6 . 8/26/2004
I dont want to wait!
uhouse chapter 6 . 8/26/2004
Damnit NO! The suspense is killing me! U gotta update really fast like The Flash.
UnOrthodox chapter 6 . 8/26/2004
aurgh! the suspense!
Pharaoh of the Skies chapter 6 . 8/26/2004
great chapter. and suspensful at the end. very well writen. i love your story.
theoriginalmeathead chapter 6 . 8/26/2004
AH NO... a cliffy!ohmygod...youve got me right on the ndge of my seat...please update soon...i cant wait to find out what happens...

*Sam*
TiggerLily130 chapter 6 . 8/25/2004
Wow! You have written a really great fic! i really enjoy it! please update soon!
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »