Reviews for An Empath's Burden
Supreme Mystic Dragon chapter 7 . 8/27/2004
A good ending, in many respects. My only complaint is that you overplayed Starfire, and Raven giving in to Beastboy at the end didn't fit. The scene with Slade was a nice surprise...but something about it didn't fit. Maybe he should have just watched, and not revealed that he was there.

I'm glad to see that the supporting characters didn't end up cookie cutter. They were starting to feel washed out and fake in the middle.

Magnificently done. An improbable story made completely believable. :)
Supreme Mystic Dragon chapter 6 . 8/27/2004
Much better in this chapter. Everything balanced- no wobbles or "What?"s
uhouse chapter 7 . 8/27/2004
Allright! Good job on this one. I really enjoyed this story 1) because it was by a good writer and 2)because it had one of my fave couples. Hopefully you finish your other stories too. Soon.
Fanfic Fan11 chapter 7 . 8/27/2004
Very good story! It really touched me how Raven and BB can get together with out bashing Terra. Who was that guy at the end?
Scorpio Serpent chapter 7 . 8/27/2004
Very Beautiful! I'll be looking for more Teen Titan fics from you in the future.

Until Then,

Kerrie
Change-Of-Heart2 chapter 7 . 8/27/2004
Well, my problem is that she brings up bad memories for me. Someone I trusted accused me of something I didn't do, left, came back wanting to be friends, and then metaphorically stabbed me in the back. Terra just reminds me too much of her.

Oh. This was a sweet chapter. Not the really fluffy kind of sweet, but the nice kind that comes after plenty of ansgt. A good ending to a great story. _ And yes, you made the stranger quite obvious (I was yelling it out before I even saw the author's note). So, I just wanted you to know that I really liked this story, and I will be on the lookout for more from you.
Mimi Malevolent chapter 7 . 8/27/2004
Great fic!I loved it!Your a really good writer!Keep up the good work!
warprince2000 chapter 6 . 8/27/2004
Very Cool story! can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter (update soon Plz)
Purplerave chapter 6 . 8/26/2004
Very nice I like very much! your work so far is doing very good! I'm very impressed at how you wrote this story. every event that has happened was so completely in character! I was very surprised at that well thats my opinoin but please update soon this is very good keep it up
Cradlerobber Speedo-kun chapter 6 . 8/26/2004
I like dthe imagery you had used in the previous chapter for when Raven sort of lost control. I must again say how well you write Raven, especially in light of the fact that she is not easy to write. Another well-written chapter.
Raven Sforz chapter 6 . 8/26/2004
I dont want to wait!
uhouse chapter 6 . 8/26/2004
Damnit NO! The suspense is killing me! U gotta update really fast like The Flash.
UnOrthodox chapter 6 . 8/26/2004
aurgh! the suspense!
Pharaoh of the Skies chapter 6 . 8/26/2004
great chapter. and suspensful at the end. very well writen. i love your story.
theoriginalmeathead chapter 6 . 8/26/2004
AH NO... a cliffy!ohmygod...youve got me right on the ndge of my seat...please update soon...i cant wait to find out what happens...

*Sam*