Reviews for An Empath's Burden
crazyone18 chapter 6 . 8/25/2004
and he picks Raven...right?
Skyward Motion chapter 6 . 8/25/2004
Oh no, cliff hanger! Well nice job, keep it coming and I'll keep reading. _
TrigunChic chapter 6 . 8/25/2004
OMG! I loved your story it was one of the best that I've read in ages! I think that your story doesn’t need any improving. I implore your passion to keep the characters in...Character, but that part where BB picks up Raven to carry her to her room was something that I didn't get. Aren’t they the smallest people on the team? But I love the way that you but Ravens bluntness into all of the akward parts. I hope that you don't suffer a case of the dreaded writers Block, and up-date SOON or I'll die of anticipation!
Mimi Malevolent chapter 6 . 8/25/2004
NO!Cliffhanger!Plz write more soon!
Calisto chapter 6 . 8/25/2004
No! Wa i wanna see his answer! Please update again soon! I really hope he deoesnt reject her again.
Calisto chapter 2 . 8/25/2004
yayayayayayya this is so perfect! I love the endign of the chapter! Its almost too perfect for words.
Christina chapter 6 . 8/25/2004
I see what you came from and stuff with her destroying the lights and the cup. Makes a lot of sense to me now (that I realize how stupid I really am).

I must say, I really love how you slowly get into the relationship. I mean, Raven is not - definately not - one to just be all, "BEASTBOY! WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME!" That would never happen with her. Or, I really hope not because it's not in her character. I think it's so nice on how Raven suggested that he should go to her statue. That must be the perfect way to get the two of them together.

I'll stop rambling, but only if you post a new chapter soon? Eventually? Tomorrow? Within the week?
Liz chapter 6 . 8/25/2004
On the contrary, your updates aren't slow at all. At the moment, your the fastest updater on my list.
hello chapter 6 . 8/25/2004
aw manb you didnt finish it!that sucks(not the story) pleaz finish it pleazz other than that its good!
Catwomen chapter 6 . 8/25/2004
*blinks* huuh, I want to know! this is torture! you know that right? hurry ok!

Catwomen
dana1313 chapter 6 . 8/25/2004
i...love this story. so frkn much. it kicks ass...i love it i love it i love it!
purplemusicgoddess chapter 6 . 8/25/2004
Grr...CLIFFHANGERS!

Anyway, KEEP THE FAITH DAMMIT, THE FAITH!

*lighter*
Slayergirl1362 chapter 6 . 8/25/2004
that was an interesting chapter. so things are progressing, huh? _ well, that's good. please update again soon. i would like to know if they ever do figure out what happened to terra though, and if she really does approve of them. i also wanna know what he decided. from the looks of it, i'd guess he decided to date her? *looks unsure* well, do update so i know for sure!_lol
JakMakai chapter 6 . 8/25/2004
i like your story so far!

its awesome

a LOT better than mine
IcecreamKatana chapter 6 . 8/25/2004
I really love this fic It's so well written! Can't wait for more!
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »