Reviews for An Empath's Burden
Scorpio Serpent chapter 6 . 8/25/2004
Good, continue!
Mint Dragon chapter 6 . 8/25/2004
If I didn't have a desperate need to see how this fic turns out, I would kill you for that cliffhanger. If you stop now, I WILL kill you! Oh, and I know it's a little presumptuous of me to ask about this, but if you -do- have another fic that you'll post soon, or are at least thinking about, please, don't wait too long after you've finished this one. I love your writing style, and I can't wait to read more!

Sincerely,

Mint Dragon
Change-Of-Heart2 chapter 6 . 8/25/2004
Hey, if you like her a bit, that's fine. I've just got issues. _

And that was a really nice chapter too. But ending it there! I understand why, but still... So, I'll be watching for more update from you.
The Big Fisch chapter 6 . 8/25/2004
Of all the stories focused on BB/Raven coupling, or stories with elements of said coupling, this one makes the most sense. If you know where to dl those comics, let me know, please. Keep up the good work on an awesome story.

Rock on,

The Big Fisch
Pharaoh of the Skies chapter 5 . 8/25/2004
I'm so glad i found your story. its so good. This chapter was so sweet and i loved it! great work. see ya next update
theoriginalmeathead chapter 5 . 8/25/2004
OH MY GOD!so COOL!i LOVED it!i wld say mre but its late(for me) and i want to get to bed...i soo totally cant wait to see what happens next chappie!please update soon...

*Sam*
Slayergirl1362 chapter 5 . 8/25/2004
HI!

sorry 'bout not reviewing the last chapter._; i didn't see it. heh. lol.

so, anyways, i really appreciate your continuing replies to reviews. i guess it does look a little funny to have a page of replies, but lots of people do it and i for one, enjoy being mentioned is all. _ thanks.

this chapter, and the last, was really touching. i really like the in-depth descriptions of raven and what she's going through. it's really beautiful. i hope that you update again soon. i have to say that this story is one of my favorites. i think that i will highly recommend it.

keep up the good work and write more asap!
JAkkEd-UP chapter 5 . 8/24/2004
No no no no no. i don't like ur story, i LOVE it D. lol anyway i was very fond of this chapter! it was cute )!
Supreme Mystic Dragon chapter 5 . 8/24/2004
Good chapter, and it's good that you are using some of Raven's backstory, but I would suggest not mentioning people from Azarath. It tends to mess up perfectly good stories.

Also, you are leaning on Trigon way too much. He's turning into the boogieman instead of a definable character. Raven has plenty of issues, and some of her stuff is by her own choice, not really necessary to her and everyone else's survival.

Speaking of survival, I half-expected Raven to accidentally blow the tower to pieces. I think you underplayed the damage involved when she lost it. Also, Remember that she doesn't like people touching her because it floods her with emotions and thoughts, so you may want to be more sparing with that.

Other than that, well thought out, in character, and most of all, believable. An admirable accomplishment.
The Big Fisch chapter 5 . 8/24/2004
Aw, now aint that sweet. XD Nice chapter. Man, I've got to get my hands on some Teen Titans comics, new and old. Keep up the good work, and congradulations on the review mark. Its cool getting more than you thought you would.

Rock on,

The Big Fisch
Christina chapter 5 . 8/24/2004
Whoo! I thought that whole part was really sweet. I was like, "aww!" So cute.

But, I'm not sure about Raven's emotions. I think that more things might have been distroyed just by her crying. The thing is, though, no one knows for sure what would happen when she would let her feelings out. Everything in the room break, one object is destroyed, the tower just collapses. It's difficult, I'm sure, so that was good. I'm sure that if she kept on crying, more damage would progress in a minute than more than just a cup. (I feel like I'm making really long run-on sentences. I hope I'm not confusing you.)
Supreme Mystic Dragon chapter 4 . 8/24/2004
I cringed when I saw "Yet another trip into raven's mirror" coming, but this may be the first well written trip there since nevermore came out.

Unfortunately, you lent too much power to the Trigon construct in her head, and yet, not enough. Trigon reprisents the emotions that she can't deal with, in any way shape or form. Her shadow, if you prefer.

Trigon was only adept at manipulating her through her negative emotions in Nevermore, so unless you make the case that Raven is unduly afraid of falling in love, It should not have had as much power in the dream.

However, Trigon should have been in her mirror quest if it really had such a foothold on Raven. It showed an obsession before with overpowering Raven, and it would be unlikely to hide if it had any kind of advantage.

Also, the portrayal of happiness may have been a bit harsh. I remember thinking that happiness was a bit creepy with the sheer confidence and ability that it showed. Even when it was goofing off, it never made a mistake or missed a beat. My opinion on that part.

Wisdom was a good addition, and well thought out. In fact, except for my various nitpicks, this came together rather well. Continue with this most excellent story.
Mint Dragon chapter 5 . 8/24/2004
Wow! That was really...emotional. This coming from someone who just doesn't do emotional at all. This is some great stuff. Keep updating, please! Heaven knows we need more authors like you around here...

Sincerely,

Mint Dragon
awfulwaffle09 chapter 5 . 8/24/2004
ya no this is prolly my favorite chappie!

it wuz so sweet!

how on earth did u survive 'typing' on paper?

that would b so...akward 4 lack of better word

and i sure hope tha computers get in soon...

rite now all we b doin are des crappy worksheets

wellp,keep up da trerrific work!

o and scince u reply...iz it a good thing 2 b on an author alert list? cause if it iz i'll gladly put u on mine! i prolly sound so

suupid!
IcecreamKatana chapter 5 . 8/24/2004
Oh this chapter was so SWEET! I really loved it! You're a really good writer *squeals*
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »