Reviews for Olive Juice
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 1/26
It would have been nice if this happened. Technically, it still could have. It probably didn't, though.
jtz chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
very entertaining. loved it. Thank you.
hollyivy7 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
*so* sorry. love that.
Ganjapanda chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
You made Percy act like one of the Weasley's without completely changing his personality! It's funny and cute, and actually believable. Excellent job.
Starshinesoldier chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
... XD I love how you portray the Weasleys! I also love your sense of humor.
bellefantastique chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
This story was just fantastic! I loved that Percy has a yogurt drawer!...Cos...y'know...I have one too.

Amazing, just amazing!
ZeroVInfinity chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
simply and maddingly or however you say/spell that brilliant...i love the side of good 'ole Percy you face hurts from the insanity and laughing...ow...
MagicFeather chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
That is easily one of the funniest tings I have ever read! The part just after George fell over and begins his speech really made me crack up. I could just picture it happening! Great one shot!
Lebug80 chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
One of my new favourite stories.. this is a great little fic.. funny, without being chessy and just the right sense of quiryness.. Thank you for a great laugh! If you have any plans of continuing it, I would be ecstatic to read it..
Lady Devinity chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
This story was excellent! I laughed so hard I started to squeek! Loved the brother bonding.
Mare chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Heh, so great. Very entertaining, I must say! Good job!
From the Silent Planet chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
wow, that was...actually one of the funniest one-shots I've read in a while. I think I would be just that sort of room-mate.
Day-Day Smee chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Wow, fabby I do say!
blended colorz chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
This was so cute and too funny! I love George and Percy! Write another one please!
hydraspit chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
LOL! this is a wonderful story! It's nice to read a fic where Percy is actually getting along with his brothers for a change.

You've got a really good sense of humour.