Reviews for Inheritance
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 31 . 8/14/2013
Wow I love it! XD
Interesting storyline, the interlude of the video and the epilogue with Heero's POV was a nice touch :) Loved the way it ended too _
Oh and I like the title as well :3
jengo chapter 31 . 7/21/2013
fucking amazing !
Ohh look shiny chapter 12 . 8/18/2012
Your writing style isn't bad.
There's just not enough action to keep my wavering attention.
At least today.
Maybe another day.
Watch2mnysopopra chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
He's not the daddy, is he?
He's got an evil twin out there that Relena asked him to pretend to be so no one would know that she has the hots for evilness.
Thummpar chapter 31 . 7/15/2012
Oh my god... From the moment that I started reading this story I simply could not put it down. For the last 4 days it has consumed every possible free second of my life. It's 3 am and I just finished reading it right now with achy teary eyes. It is hands down THE BEST fic I have read in a long time. And trust me I have read a lot I basically do nothing but scour the Internet for 1x2 stories to feed my addiction. I simply love love loved your work! You put so much emphasis on the story and the building of the characters. You showed such a mature and established relationship between heero and duo that so many people miss out on and instead try to pass of half schemed plots with nothing but lemons tossed everywhere. I adored every moment I spent devouring this work with my ravenous eyes. I am so looking forward to reading everything and anything else you can dish out, you are truly an amazing writer. My husband has heard nothing but me ranting and raving about this story since I started reading it so I'm sure he's not to crazy about you lol but I really appreciate all the hard work you put into it and I look forward to reading more of your work! Thank you so much for such an amazingly well done job , super kudos to you my love!
violetvye chapter 31 . 6/17/2012
wrote: hi! i;ve just read this story of yours. I think your stories are awesome! the way you write is different from others. You made the characters come to life and still managed to keep their original characteristics in GW. Heero is still Heero and so are the others. In fact, your stories have made me cry. Especially when you wrote the part that Duo had died or when Heero was dead in your other story. I don't know if you have more fics that you would like to recommend, or if you're still reading reviews from your readers, i'll just leave my email for you if you are still actively writing GW fics. Thank you for the fic. Good luck
ShinSolo chapter 31 . 11/22/2011
You sooo had me fooled! But I'm really fucking glad you did... . Y'know, I started reading this AGES ago, but never could get past chapter two. This was back when you first started it, then later I tried again, couldn't do it... Heero with a kid seemed too cliche. THEN I tried again today, (something about getting a 1x2 tattoo on my ankle made me HAVE to read everything, so that's what I'm doing) and omg, I'm soo glad I did! Too many nights in a row I've given up sleep for this, but sooo worth it! It's a brilliant and original story, and even though I am usually not a fan of "things all work out perfectly in the end" stories, this one was soo deserving of a happy ending. Thank you so much for writing it.
jlibo000 chapter 31 . 6/16/2011
Oh, man... I am so thankful that I'm reading this when it's already finished and didn't have to go through waiting between the last chapter and the epilogue. *wipes forehead*

You are a cruel, cruel woman but this story was, as I have come to expect from your writing, nothing short of awesome. Thank you so much!
jlibo000 chapter 28 . 6/16/2011
He KNEW? Self-righteous, smug bastard, he knew?

Seething. I'm seething.
jlibo000 chapter 24 . 6/16/2011
I take it back.

I'd love for this to be the "let's find our inner softness and let a child fulfill our lives" kind of thing. Really.

Please? 0_0
jlibo000 chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
That was really fun and sweet. I love these two. The description of what Heero does when he's in a good mood had me snickering like an idiot, too. Why do I have a feeling this is the quiet time before the storm?
jlibo000 chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
I'm actually a relieved that the kid isn't going to be the main plot. I'd have hated for this to turn into "let's find our inner softness and let a child fulfill our lives" kind of thing.
jlibo000 chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
.God. Oooooh, shitshitshitshitshit! Fuck. I don't even... that's just... You're going to be the death of me. Seriously.
jlibo000 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Here we go again... Christ, my stomach is already in knots. I wanna think that this is going to be painful and heartbreaking, but that it's going to end well after all. But I'm just not sure with you... For all I know this might be some balancing thing for Storm and you're gonna go all Shakespeare on me...
Hellcat81 chapter 31 . 11/25/2010
just reread your fic. still as amazing as the first time i read it. thank you very much for putting it up!