Reviews for Broken Walls, Heart of Stone, Child left All Alone
kurt couper chapter 15 . 8/18/2006
I can't believe I've never read this. It's good. Sad... How dare you have Spike fall for Faith. My heart crushed. Oh. But I like it and poor kyle. Anyway, keep up the kickass work, man.
Son Of Evil chapter 15 . 5/23/2005
A really cool story.
fractured-fairytales-awards chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
This fic is nominated Fractured Fairytales Awards. Category: Make Believe Princess.

Please confirm that this is a Dawn centric fic and notify us if you are accepting the nomination or not or if you wish to enter into other categories.
Orion Kohaishu chapter 15 . 10/18/2004
Aw, cute!
Descendant of Doom chapter 15 . 10/17/2004
I loved it! I can't wait for the sequel, I know it will be amazing.
ka-mia2286 chapter 15 . 10/17/2004
I loved the whole story. I'm sad that it's over though. Can't wait for the sequel. I'm looking forward to see what Kyle, Melly and the others are going to do.
Orion Kohaishu chapter 14 . 10/15/2004

Update soon!

willowrose1616 chapter 14 . 10/15/2004
uhgg what is with u and how u end ur chappies update soon PLZ
Descendant of Doom chapter 14 . 10/15/2004
You killed Kyle or are you just playing with our minds again? And is Kris really going to wait for her?

It was awesome chapter. I can't wait for the next chapter to see what curve ball your going to throw at the readers. Well please update as soon as possible.
ka-mia2286 chapter 14 . 10/14/2004
you are truly evil. You are the evil that Josh Whedon was when he wrote the finially of Angel. You are possessed by the evil of the WB that cancled Angel and made Buffy move. You are... ah you get the point by now. And though you're evil you have wonderfull stories so i can't hate you. So please please please update soon i want to know what happens to Kyle. and I'd like to see more of Oz, Will, and Terra. Seeing Oz was a plesent surprise he's always been one of my favorite characters. And it'd be nice also to see the Fang Gand and their group of kids.
Orion Kohaishu chapter 13 . 10/6/2004
Aww, baby! And again, BAD DAWNIE! Go love Kris like a good girl before I am forced to slap you!

puckish pixie chapter 13 . 10/6/2004
cool don't make spike fall for faith please! also who's the mother of angel's kids i NEED an explaination!
willowrose1616 chapter 13 . 10/5/2004
wow that was an interesting twist i did something like that in one of the stories i wrote the tara willow oz baby thing but oz impregnanted both tara and willow anyway update soon plz
Descendant of Doom chapter 13 . 10/5/2004
This story seems to get more interesting each time another chapter comes. And what's with Tara, Willow and Oz? Are they all together? Well I love the story it is keeping me very interested. Please update soon.
Orion Kohaishu chapter 12 . 10/3/2004
NOO! Bad Dawnie! Bad! *Spritzes with a water thing* You love Kris, got it? KRIS!