Reviews for You Are My Miracle
TALK HARD chapter 14 . 7/12/2008
I love the way you write

I live in New York and we have a Sephora :], so I got that allusion.

And did you get the 'perfect in our imperfections' from Second Helpings?

That's a good book and Using that line was such a good idea, if not, you're super deep. Ahaha
BagelLoveeBabe chapter 14 . 12/15/2005
this is awesome post more soon please
just-goforit chapter 14 . 10/10/2005
AW! That is the sweetest story ever!
NoFx1018 chapter 14 . 8/31/2005
This is a great story. I love it! Update soon!
megs232 chapter 8 . 8/25/2005
I'm sorry, but he used a condom, and she's on the pill. I don't even know what the statistics are for that but im sure it's around 99.9% unlikely. So yeah, I haven't read past this yet, but I really doubt she's pregnant.
Kitty Black Cat chapter 7 . 8/11/2005
Wow! I just read the first 7 chapters of this fic and it's really good. There is a lot of changes in it, it doesn't stop in the first chapters and it gives me questions like: Is Emma still friend with Paige, Ellie, Greg and company even if she's back with Sean? And friend again with Mannie? And I would have really like to see their reaction to those news. Also, I'm afraid of pregnancy for Emma 'cause you know the pill starts to protect you only after at least two week of taking it every day so it's not really safe to do it the forst day you start taking it, but hey I'll see when I read the rest of the fic. Anyway, this is really great so long!
tracy chapter 14 . 8/5/2005
i thought it was well written, its funny how they always seem to get into there little arguements and then always get back together for them very real w/ there charicters
iamjg chapter 14 . 7/18/2005
The story is really good especiall with all the metaphors so keep at it and update because I want to know what happens!
HunnyBee69 chapter 14 . 6/18/2005
are u gonna ever have an update or just let it go b/c i really like this story and it would be intersting to see how it ends
chell chapter 14 . 6/16/2005
oh man that was great. keep writing !
April300 chapter 14 . 4/19/2005
I REALLY hope you update soon
thengrl13 chapter 4 . 4/12/2005
i love this fanfic! please update soon, because you havent in like months
thengrl13 chapter 13 . 4/12/2005
like it? i love this fanifc! please update soon, because you havent in like months!
thengrl13 chapter 14 . 4/12/2005
like it? i loved it! and are you going to write more soon? because you havent in months. so please update soon, this is like the best fanfic iove ever read!
gulhawk02 chapter 14 . 3/10/2005
Please Please Please update. You have to update Please Please Please!