Reviews for Unwanted Attractions
Agent Striker chapter 11 . 11/12/2012
i just realized that this story hasn't been updated in 7 years. i just died a little inside. you were doing so well! ;[ This is just a great story and i would love to see it picked up again!
Agent Striker chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
Seriously, I never really like pride and prejudice until I saw the movie with keria knightly. Then I re-read the book and it was so much better. This is such an awesome story, you've sort of inspired my own modern P&P...I promise it's nothing like yours...but when I get it posted, I would love if you might check it out! ;]
KL93 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Whoa. So Darcy is disabled? Wow.
Mrs. Rilla Ford chapter 11 . 7/5/2010
Wow!

I'd love to see you finish this story! Darcy being in a wheelchair is certainly a new take on things!
HawkAngel XD chapter 11 . 8/4/2009
great work, good plot, update!

HawkAngel
CandideJ chapter 11 . 9/20/2008
I really liked your story! It's nice to see that you add new elements to the original story. Darcy in a wheelchair is definately a very interesting perspective. Do you still update? I hope so! :-)
IcelandGirl812 chapter 11 . 7/19/2008
This is so good! Why did you abandon it? ( I want to read more! And find out why Darcy's in a wheel chair! And find out how Lizzie knows Wickham! And see your take on Collins! And find out what a barn raising is! And find out what happens at this barn raising! And-and I just plain want to read more! It's been two years but PLEASE update soon!
IcelandGirl812 chapter 8 . 7/19/2008
So Joe is Wickham...I figured as much...Ugh! The first mention of Collins! Never a pleasant character!
IcelandGirl812 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Darcy's in a wheelchair! Hmm...that's an interesting take. I like it! D I think I'm gonna like this! One question, did you mention how old Lizzie is? I don't remember seeing anything...ah well, maybe it'll say in another chapter! )
GinaP chapter 11 . 3/9/2008
Well Done! Can't wait for you to finish. I'd like to know why Darcy's in a wheel chair and how the couple finally get together. That's always good to read.
Sailor Celaeno chapter 11 . 2/15/2008
I'm kind of disappointed that you haven't written anything more to this story in such a long time. I was really curious what you were going to do next. :)
dawn chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
what did you do to darcy?

in a wheelchair?

i wouldve given him the house limp
MissAX chapter 11 . 10/13/2007
great start to this story! i just recently got into "pride and prejudice" and this retelling of it's pretty decent _ update faster alright? don't quit this story
Luicia1705 chapter 11 . 7/15/2007
I've loved what I've read so far... is there any chance that there is more to be posted?
anonymous chapter 11 . 7/15/2007
Your story is too interesting to be left unfinished. Please update soon! Thanks!