Reviews for The Devil's Playground
Shana2004 chapter 12 . 2/13
I'm glad they're all right. Good read.
Crystal Lorelei chapter 14 . 6/2/2013
This story is so good! It kept me hanging on the edge of my seat! Please don't let this be the end
Shana2004 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Niice chapter, lol I laughed at this: 'There will be NO mention of the tramp Ada or Steve. I hope they're both happy dead.' Hilarious xD
Dragunav chapter 12 . 9/14/2009
these are anoyingly short chapters. can't you write longer ones? i'm just dissapointed in that. good story so far.
D.Torres chapter 9 . 8/10/2008
Too short, way too short.
BizzyLiz chapter 14 . 9/13/2007
All I can say is ouch! The boys got their asses kicked, big time! I liked this story, the chapters are short but progress the story well so that someone with the most sever form of ADD won't be distracted. I think your writing style is straightforward, not fussy, and gets to the grit of the tale without too much 'fluff' (what I like to call long, languid discriptive text which is great when you're writing 19th cnetury literature, but only detracts from an action story). I hope to see more of your work!
HwoarangxJulia chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
this was a fantastic story ... i love it so much i might just print it _
Maroon Ghetto Bastard chapter 10 . 12/4/2006
yes! Finally the bitch dies! Good chapter!
Maroon Ghetto Bastard chapter 3 . 12/4/2006
ah! I hate Harmony already! I hope you make her death bloody! Good chapter though! I hope Claire kicks her ass! (Since it seems Leon can't) Lol. Anyway please check out my stories and review them! I try to make them good as do you. Good chapter though! Peace!
J.L. Zielesch chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Yes! Fricking Yes!

Okay Jeimi, calm down...alrighty then. I have been trying so hard to find anything decent to read under resident evil on and here it is.

Anyways, I also seethingly hate ada wong. She was suppose to be dead. DEAD I TELL you. She's just like that Aerith/aeris chick on Final Fantasy seven...Just won't go away and be dead.

-jeimi
Lindsay.Kennedy chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
great story! keep it up!
tiff chapter 14 . 11/27/2005
hello~ your story had an intriguing plot and included various suspenseful moments in it. i loved it - a lot! hehe the romance is quite strong in it, too. uhmm... i just wanted to point out that your story does have a few grammatical errors in it and i'd recommend that you go over your story and correct those parts... but only if YOU want, it's not a biggie to me. also, i've noticed that your chapters are quite short too... trying to keep us reading it, eh? haha, well don't worry, readers would still read it no matter how short or long your chapters are since it's such a great story!

oh yea, please post up your sequel soon since it's almost been 3/4 a year of not having anything up yet! lol yea, i know you're busy with college, right? well, whenever, no rush. i'll check back later on, farewells~
Me chapter 14 . 7/26/2005
Dude this story was amazing it was a perfect mix of drama suspense, horror and romance and it wasn't too sappy with was cool damn I read the whole story in one sitting great job now I'm off to the sequel
REgamerchic chapter 14 . 6/20/2005
Hey that story was so cool! I loved it! I just found this site, so i'm going to add a story soon too. I didn't even know something like this existed. Anyways, good story, and i'm glad i read it.
Omega Numari chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Hey. Nice story. I love how it flows. By the way this is Adam from the movie store yesterday. My AIM SN is alphamatrix315