Reviews for On The Way Down
TinkStar87 chapter 14 . 3/28
Ah this was a great story. Really Loved it. Thanks for posting. Read ya Later ;)
J.A.K chapter 9 . 9/2/2005
Wonderful story. I meant to read your stories sooner but b/t school and work. *sigh* Anyway. That was a well written, beautifully characterized fic. Writing Jason is hard and I think you nailed it.

By the by, I love your cooking/heat wave stories. Very funny. Very hot. *fans self off* I want more of them.

-ghlover_2001 ;)
emmalee05 chapter 14 . 7/12/2005
This is the most adorable story ever! I loved every word of it! I love your writing so I always am looking out for your stories

Courtney and Jason's reunion was perfect! It wasnt fast but slow and sure! I was surprised when she took a 5 month trip!

Macey is just adorable...love how she is a complete daddy's girl :) I love how her name means gift...very cute

The car explosion was so scarey! I thought at first something had happened to Macey! Glad Jason was ok

The Journey family reunion on the beach was amazing! Love how excited Macey was to see her daddy and that Jason got out of the business!

Another baby! Aw!

Great story...perfect
CrazyJay chapter 14 . 6/10/2005
THAT WAS AMAZING!

You did a wonderful job! You added so many great twist. One minute I thought you were going somewhere else but you went the completly other direction! AMAZING!

I loved it! Definately one of my favourite.

WAHO Great job!
lec chapter 14 . 5/12/2005
I Love the story. It is so sweet.
kayla chapter 14 . 3/24/2005
loved your story,keep writing
Shae chapter 14 . 1/20/2005
U shoul make a part 2 to this story so we can know if she had a boy or a girl.
InuFire chapter 14 . 1/17/2005
lovely fic was it Jaxs that shot at them and the domb make another one soon
JourneySarah chapter 14 . 1/6/2005
Fantastic story and fantastic ending! I look forward to more Journey stories from you. You're a great author.
Stephanie chapter 14 . 1/5/2005
Aww! That was an amazing ending. I loved it. This is definitely one of my favorite stories. I love it so much. I'm gonna miss it, but the ending was awesome. Happy Birthday by the way!
middiegurl08 chapter 14 . 1/4/2005
I LOVED it! Was that the end or are you planning on adding more? But either way... I LOVEd the story! Keep 'em coming!
ButterflyzDreamz chapter 14 . 1/3/2005
I loved it. Awesome work.
Rheanne chapter 14 . 1/3/2005
Aw! Such a cute ending. I like the idea that Carly knew about the pregnancy before Courtney said anything. I also in enjoyed all the Journey goodness throughout the chapter. I'm kind of sad that it's over, because this series was by far one of the better Journey stories out. I guess I'll just have to wait for whatever you've got coming out next.

Rhea
Rheanne chapter 13 . 1/3/2005
I love the song you chose. I also like the conept of Jason and Sonny having to cut ties with the mob completely. I can't wait to read the last part.

Rhea
ShellBell822 chapter 14 . 1/2/2005
Wow! Great story! You did a great job with this! :o)