Reviews for Estel's Birthday
RealityDidMeIn chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
This was beautiful! I love how you manage to make sweet and profound coincide without all the drama. Off to read the next!
Frodo's sister chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
I like fluff stories. You did a good job with this one. I also like how you made little Pippin sound like a very small child instead of a teanager or an adult.
Quiet Hiker chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
Now I'm going through and reading all the Quarantined stories and that was SO FLUFFY! I'm drowning! It was too adorable for words.
ArwenGranger chapter 8 . 12/20/2012
Awww fluff fluff fluff! Is there ever such a thing as too much fluff? I don't think so. That was wonderful! Pippin and Estel lying on the floor looking at each other, and the kissing of the sore fingers were especially cute.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
I'm glad you have little Pippin act like a little kid. I have read stories where a little child sounded to adult for his age. Can you imagine a 2 year old child knowing what death is, a three year knowing how to make a camp fire, a 4 year old child who calls his parents mother and father and a 5 year old who is considered to old to cry?
Angelfabeth chapter 8 . 6/27/2012
Oh my gods I'm drowning in fluff! (That's good by the way) I usually don't like too much fluff, but when you write it is a whole different story. Well done!
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
What happened next? I know this fluffy cushioned story isn't finished, yet.
hobbit mother chapter 7 . 5/19/2011
Pippin, you are too old to act like a toddler.
CandySmile chapter 8 . 4/13/2011
SOOOO cute! I can't believe I restrained myself from bursting into a ball of fluff long enough to write this review! Personally, I think that we all need a little Pip in our lives... You know extreme cuteness and, of course, an adorable little hobbit to kiss our 'scwatches' Loved it! You are an amazing writer!
CandySmile chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Just began reading and this is simply adorable! _ Love wee Pip's 'Fwodo' :) Awwww! I'm simply melting at the thought of a little Pip! Thinking about writing a LOTR story. Still brain-storming, though... Well, back to reading _
fluffety fluffly chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
But that family of ducks needs a three year old chasing after them. They also needed to be chased by scamp.
hobbit father chapter 5 . 9/20/2010
Pippin, you are too old to act like a three year old.
Emily chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
Sneaky Pippin. : )

Star glass. Words of prophecy, Sam. *sigh*
Eiladwyn chapter 8 . 2/7/2010
E! Buried in fluff...fluffiness overload..

I am favouriting so many of your stories today! And hopefully for much longer too P
ModernHobbit chapter 8 . 11/11/2009
I just realized, the last time I reviewed this story was back in 2004 for chapter seven... Wow, it has been a long, long, LONG time...

Anyways, I read through all 8 chapters in one sitting, and I remembered reading through an earlier chapter where Aragorn (Estel :D) mentioned when his birthday was; March 1st!

I was like, "Hey, he has MY birthday!" Lol!

Awesome story! Going to read the others now, lol!

Aurora