Reviews for Elusive Illusion
Saffron Wings chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
AHAHAHAHAHAA ONLY YOU CAN MAKE A ONE-SHOT BOTH FLUFFY AND ANGSTY AT THE SAME TIME. xD Have I mentioned that I love you? Like, a lot? Cuz I do.
Rockleerox93 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Oh jesus...I laughed so hard I wasn't even making coherent sounds anymore. This is just the humored pick-me-up I needed!
GeEKy-nERd chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
What just happened. I agree, that was extremely silly...in an interesting way, a good way. Gave me a few chuckles there when Hiei was narrating. It's told differently from most fanfics, so I'll give you props for originality like that. :D
Ranuel chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Awesome! There are so many good bits that I can't choose which is my favorite so I'm just going to have to add the whole thing to my favorites list. You really know how to do comedy.
Anna Jaganshi chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
xD I remember reading this on your site. To freaking funny. Especially Hiei. That was to good. _ I really don't know what else to say, I just loved it, damnit. Great job!
Hoku ala chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Nice!
yllom21 chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Interesting story and nicely done. Rather amusing as well.
SilentSniper chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
-sigh- -sigh- Apparently, I am happy.
BlackFox chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
This story is ridiculous, you’re ridiculous, your mad skills are ridiculous...Man, there’s only so much ass kissing I can do in one day! I greatly enjoyed this story, inappropriately so, considering I’m in the computer lab...-_-; You rock hard core and some such. Also, I love you...Yes, evil fangirlszz.
potnoodle chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
*laughs happily*

Wow, this is definitely going on my faves list. I really don't get most Kurama/Hiei things but you managed to convince me with yours, and almost make me like this pairing.
lazy fat kitsune chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
O.o now that's ununsual..
SlashnYaoi chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
...i want details too *pout*
Akuhei Gin Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Amazing...and very funny
Agent Dark Moose chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Very cute. I especially loved the ending, and the narration parts from Hiei... XD; Bloody 'effing brilliant!

Wonderful job with this. n.n Keep wrtiting!

Lynn