Reviews for Harry Potter and the New Start
lojosmom chapter 1 . 2/19
I know it has been years since you wrote this, but I just found it today. You probably don't even check your FF site anymore, but in case you do, I am hooked on this story already. You are quite a talented writer.
gleefan2009 chapter 26 . 2/5
love it please write more
NorthernMage chapter 26 . 1/28
I just finished reading this, and it was amazing! I don't care how long ago it was written, it's one of the better HP stories I've read!
EllaJuroku chapter 7 . 12/31/2016
I was Laughing Out Loud with this chapter!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/19/2016
Love it so much! Im going to search for the sequel now and hope enough people wanted you to write it back then!:)
nanaeleanor chapter 23 . 9/23/2016
Well that was pretty stupid since they need Peter to prove Sirius' innocence. The same amount of time it took to obliviate him, he could have simply stunned him and taken him to Remus or the Aurors or Dumbles.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 26 . 8/29/2016
Loved it! It was absolutely brilliant.
Yvonne Park chapter 26 . 4/16/2016
Great story! Harry and Sirius are so cute together. I really think it would have made sense for Sirius to leave Azkaban earlier. It seems like something that could have happened. Anyway, great job! I wish there was more! :)

-Yvonne
sbmcneil chapter 9 . 3/29/2016
I can't see Remus visiting every month. He never visited or check on Harry. The year he taught Harry he only mentioned he knew James once. After Harry's third year, he never wrote to Harry or checked up on him unless someone else sent him. This man would check every month? I don't think he would.
pokefan366 chapter 26 . 11/30/2015
Great story. When are you going to write the sequel?
Hummingbird11 chapter 26 . 11/20/2015
Not to be too negative in the previous review! So I'll also say, good writing style and plot, and it was lovely to read.
Hummingbird11 chapter 26 . 11/20/2015
While I really enjoyed reading this, I'm very put off by its sudden ending, despite claims that it is a "completed" story. It ends in the middle of nowhere, with many questions left unanswered... I'm sure I can speak for many of us when I say we'd really appreciate some more chapters to this story.
Jack Kincaid chapter 7 . 8/24/2015
idk if u already fixed it so if u did shame on me...u are/were using quiet which means to shut up instead of quite which means to the greatest extent.
AppleSpongeCake chapter 22 . 8/18/2015
And... My heart's back again.
Damn you.
AppleSpongeCake chapter 21 . 8/18/2015
my heart just frickin' melted.
1,400 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »