Reviews for Harry Potter and the New Start
Yvonne Park chapter 26 . 4/16
Great story! Harry and Sirius are so cute together. I really think it would have made sense for Sirius to leave Azkaban earlier. It seems like something that could have happened. Anyway, great job! I wish there was more! :)

-Yvonne
sbmcneil chapter 9 . 3/29
I can't see Remus visiting every month. He never visited or check on Harry. The year he taught Harry he only mentioned he knew James once. After Harry's third year, he never wrote to Harry or checked up on him unless someone else sent him. This man would check every month? I don't think he would.
pokefan366 chapter 26 . 11/30/2015
Great story. When are you going to write the sequel?
Hummingbird11 chapter 26 . 11/20/2015
Not to be too negative in the previous review! So I'll also say, good writing style and plot, and it was lovely to read.
Hummingbird11 chapter 26 . 11/20/2015
While I really enjoyed reading this, I'm very put off by its sudden ending, despite claims that it is a "completed" story. It ends in the middle of nowhere, with many questions left unanswered... I'm sure I can speak for many of us when I say we'd really appreciate some more chapters to this story.
Jack Kincaid chapter 7 . 8/24/2015
idk if u already fixed it so if u did shame on me...u are/were using quiet which means to shut up instead of quite which means to the greatest extent.
AppleSpongeCake chapter 22 . 8/18/2015
And... My heart's back again.
Damn you.
AppleSpongeCake chapter 21 . 8/18/2015
my heart just frickin' melted.
AppleSpongeCake chapter 18 . 8/17/2015
I HATE YOU EVEN MORE NOW. HOW COULD YOU, YOU MFING BASTARD!
AppleSpongeCake chapter 14 . 8/17/2015
DAMN YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu
Anne Riddle 1 chapter 26 . 7/6/2015
Great Story!
LordWoodrow chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Good story :) :) :)
Guest chapter 26 . 5/11/2015
OMG! Nooooo! I wanted to see Moony identify Wormtail! And Harry going to school! Or at least Harry a bit older! I know you said you weren't going to do another big time skip, but...
This story is really good and has a lot more that can be developed. I really, really, infinite times really, want you to write a sequel. I love the relationships between Sirius and Harry! I know you finished this like,-what? Almost ten years ago?- but please, please, come back and write a sequel. About Harry as he grows up and goes to school; about how he learns to control his magic; about the reaction of the world to seeing Harry Potter again; and if they learn that Sitius is innocent; and the reaction to Wormtail.
Please write a sequel to this awesome story!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/30/2015
I'm so glad remus realises he was innocent
Guest chapter 14 . 4/30/2015
They should have know he would notice the scent not just cause he is a werewolf but remus was like harrys third dad and sirius was his best friend he knows there smell
1,393 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »