Reviews for Harry Potter and the New Start
Riya1112 chapter 26 . 10/19
I really loved your story. I like your writing and I liked the plot a lot. It was really interesting. This is how I feel the characters are so I must say that your characterization was spot on. Your story was brilliant. Thank you for sharing this.
lanalight1 chapter 26 . 9/26
Please UPDATE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
More More More Please Please Please
thvery nice nmix and harry knowing everything now is great
This a very interesting twist to the Harry Potter universe. I am loving it. Thank you so much.
I am loving this story I do hope you continue it until graduating hogwarts and killing the major arse. Voldymort
wish it had happened it would ahve been so much better for harry. Thats the great thing about fan fiction you make it great
I love your stories Please keep going
I like your writing but you there's faults in the story firstly no one without a wand can apparate although if prongs place is so secure why didn't James use it instead of Godrick's hollow
Maliciously chapter 25 . 6/29
I am quite upset that Sirius still isn't free.
lojosmom chapter 1 . 2/19
I know it has been years since you wrote this, but I just found it today. You probably don't even check your FF site anymore, but in case you do, I am hooked on this story already. You are quite a talented writer.
gleefan2009 chapter 26 . 2/5
love it please write more
NorthernMage chapter 26 . 1/28
I just finished reading this, and it was amazing! I don't care how long ago it was written, it's one of the better HP stories I've read!
EllaJuroku chapter 7 . 12/31/2016
I was Laughing Out Loud with this chapter!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/19/2016
Love it so much! Im going to search for the sequel now and hope enough people wanted you to write it back then!:)
1,410 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »