Reviews for Spring Shower
aisarikka chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Wonderul.
FebruarySong chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Aw, this was lovely. I love the last line, very clever. Thanks for posting! :)
Saturn's Hikari chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
wow.

I love this. It was just so, so...

I can't even leave a good review I'm so speechless. I mean that was just amazing.

You write first person very well. I liked Eowyn's change from past to presnt alot. It fits very well with the story.

Everything fits so well with the story. Just amazing.

Although you're right that the last line doesn't hold a candle to Tolkien's, it's beautiful in it's own sense. I love the ending like I love the middle and beginning.

Cheers,

Saturn's Hikari
Avalon Estel chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Oh, you've made me cry! This was so beautiful, so real. You are a truly touching writer! Don't worry about treading on new ground. Tread some more!

~Avie~
Ren chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
SO very beautiful. I love how you portrayed Eowyn, a dignified older woman who has learned a lot and led a long full life. Just a wonderful story.
Noldo chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
It's a very nice story. I also find it veery hard to write Aragorn and Eowyn, but you've done a lovely job on both.

You're reading Life of Pi? That's a nice book. I like Pondicherry very much.

Excuse any typos, as I have a bandage around my hand and am very clumsy right now.
Ems chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Hi! I just wanted to say that this is a wonderful piece of writing. Eowyn is not my favourite character and very few pieces can make me like her, but yours did! Will you follow up, maybe? Do a chapter in Faramir's pov? It's perfect as a one-shot too. Great work!
kazbels chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Good story, and nice touch at the end.
Bite My Nails chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
It's so marvelous.

"I am going to find some puddles," I say, and walk through the silver curtain of rainwater, into the garden that lies beyond.

I really like the line. I'm a teenager, and I still play in the rain and puddle. I LOVE this story.
grumpy chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
hi there just want to say how much I liked your story, it is very good. Liked that you put both Aragorn and Eowyn in the story, and it is not romance, but just friends. I also loved that Eowyn is going to go jump in some puddles, do what you can, before you can't do it anymore

great story
AnimeGirl622 chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Aww, I really enjoyed this story! Thanks for making Eowyn seem like herself!

XoXo Ashley