Reviews for Remind Me
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I like the repetativeness of many of the phrases you used; it made the situations read sort-of like songs. Just one complaint: In the books it says Sirius' eyes are grey.
Sorn The Lucifer's Angel chapter 1 . 1/27/2008

I love Nickelback and I never thought of this song in that manner...but yeah, it fits and the result is really, really beautiful, yet strange and sad too, but also hopeful in an odd way.

And I love the repetitions, the parallel between the two eras, and Sirius' "blue, blue eyes" (like in The 69 Eyes song "Betty Blue" blue blue, into your eyes blue ! ;p)

All my congratulations. I have to fav it !

PS : sorry if my English's bad, French's my mother tongue '
sam chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
that was amazing.
N chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Wow. That was truly beautiful. Amazing. The way you wrote it really gave ht effect.

Truly amazing.

Well done. ]

emma chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
oh my god this was so good.

loved the way it was written
samara black chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Tree of Willow Heights chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
I loved it. It was really well written, because it was like a chant and I could see waves crashing on a beach as I read it and that's how I read it (that probably doesn't make any sense. It was just really amazing and like poetry. So vague, but still really beautiful.
LostInColour chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Beatuiful. *sobs* You made me cry, and I'm getting some wierd looks from my family for using up the tissues. Oh, and they don't approve of slash, so I have another window open. Pity that window isn't remotely sad...
Jersey Princess chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
I have to say that I got every minute of it, so it wasn't really that well concealed. I'm very amused, though. And it was very good.

But what you really did is remind me of how much I like Nickelback, so I'm going to play my CDs again! Yay! Thank you so much for that!

x Kirstie x
Moonlight-is-Innocence chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
I can sum this up in one word: wow.

"...with your blue, blue eye" *sigh* it's like the chorus of a song.

So, yeah, like I said before: wow.

Keira of the Yamamoto tribe chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
This story was bitter-sweet, but that's where it's charm comes from and although I read many fics that are tinged with sadness, this one still grabs me, makes me empathise with both characters.

And the fact I adore the pairing only helps.
Seraphina Pyra chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
That was simply amazing. So powerful and emotional. I also loved your use of 3s.
funscone chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Never read anything like it... And I've been scrolling past it a bunch of times, but now I did read it and... It's good, but a bit melancolic... (er, that word is spelled how?) The descriptions are especially great, and you put a lot of emphasis on blue, red and rainclouds. That makes me imaging the scenery as grey with just those two sources of colour. If you've seen 'Schindlers list' then you could compare it to the part with the girl in the red dress (The movie is in black and white, only one sequence with a little girl wearing a red dress). Beautifully written, really artistic. Lots of Love /Helena
LythTaeraneth chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Strange, not something I would have thought of, but nice all the same. It's a sexy, sexy story.
D.Mo chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
WOW, that was cool, and sweet, and all those repetitive sentences that i just simply love 'cause they make everything sound deeper. i really liked it.