Reviews for The DogStew College Fiasco
Lyris88 chapter 4 . 8/1/2007
Ok, this is my first Excel Saga fanfic and I have to say, it was worth every second of reading and sister nagging!

I saw the first episode so far, it's somethin'...that's about all I can say...when she got hit by that truck, I couldn't stop my laughter!

I can't wait 'til ur next, awesome, chapter! Later!.
Darkness'sRebel chapter 4 . 11/30/2006
I really like the idea of Excel & co going to college. Please update soon, I really want to read more!
Chinchilla Fox chapter 4 . 6/14/2005
nyah! great story! i just love it! XD *laughs and then pulls out an axe* you had better upload the next couple of chapters fast! or else! *blinks and walks away woundering why sh has such an evil killing device in her hands* ?
Incanto chapter 4 . 4/9/2005
I like this story a lot - there's something about the humor that's kind of low-key, doesn't-try-too-hard (even though it involves volcanoes and mooses; maybe I just mean by Excel Saga standards). I also like the way it pauses between gags to get that rythym of everyday life; kinda makes me feel like I'm in college already...(If only it were really like this. Or is it?)
eclipse-moon chapter 4 . 2/16/2005
I love so I Kakashi command you the authoress to keep this story moving!
maruimochi chapter 4 . 9/28/2004
So KAWAII! I loved it! Hm, who to choose? Ilpalazzo or Mr. Key? Who to choose? Who to choose? Eh, glad it's Excel and not me. - Loved the chappie. Can't wait till you update! Please update soon!
maruimochi chapter 3 . 9/20/2004
::Squeals:: Did I notice some jealoust? I think I did! ::runs happily across the room:: Anyway, GREAT CHAPTER! I loved it! You wrote the fourth one alreday? 0o0 Update then! I can't wait to read the enxt chapter! -
Trillium chapter 2 . 8/27/2004
Great job. I just recently "discovered" Excell Saga, and I love it! Excell is so far out! Keep writing!
maruimochi chapter 2 . 8/25/2004
There's no Ilpalazzo in this chapter! T-T Ah well, all is fair in love and war. ::Evil laugh:: Anyway, great chapter! Ipalazzo will get jealous? Really? ::Starry eyed:: Yay! I'm sorry about so little reviews for you. ; Wish I could help but I can only do a review per chapter. Sorry. Loved the chapter hope you update soon. -
Serathim chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
This fic definitely has potential, it has an interesting story line, and was pretty well written. It also reminds me of an omake they had at the end of Volume ten of the Excel Saga manga where a school girl excel bumped into upper classmen Ilpalazzo.
maruimochi chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
:Laughs: This story is funny! - It stays true to the series but allows freedom of the AU storyline. I love it. Could I make a small request? Not to be evil or anything, but could you make Ilpalazzo jealous? Only once. (Well, more if you want XD) If you could include that in your story I'd really appreciate it! - Anyway, love it can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
MystikTears chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
This is really good. Please continue.