Reviews for Confessions
charlotte chapter 4 . 7/18/2008
one of my favorite sb/rl stories ever! i love the fahsion and you included london and the clubs. One of my favorite parts is when they get smashed in the pub:

‘Ja, ve are not from zis fine country of yours,’ he said in a bizarre and geographically improbable accent. god i laughed for years! great sense of humour! keep writing, great job!
LDNatalie chapter 6 . 1/13/2008
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 6 . 7/11/2007

I loved it.

‘I love you Remus Lupin!’

‘I love you Sirius Black!’

That was just too cute.

Oh, and I love how James insists that he knew all along.

Great job!

ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Good story so far!

I loved how Sirius didn't know what Remus was talking about when he said he was gay. . . and then he didn't know what homosexual meant. Heh, made me giggle.

Good job!

ClementineBlack chapter 6 . 11/11/2006
OMG! this has me grinning like an idiot! Yay ! _ loved it
Goddess of Idun chapter 6 . 10/6/2005
what a cute story! and go felix!
Goddess of the sacred river chapter 6 . 2/2/2005
just SO cute!
Goddess of the sacred river chapter 3 . 2/2/2005
love this one too. I love the way you describe them, and you make cigarettes look sexy on Remus:)

(even though I despise smoking) and the way you write is just, well, lovingly, and very good.

Your gifted.

But I've got 3 more chapters to read (yay!) so I'll stop writing now.

Goddess of the sacred river
Icy Flame chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Cute! I love Remus he's just so adorable! And an obvious Sirius is hilarous! *glomps* This was interesting, I enjoyed reading it and look forward to seeing the story progress! But it's almost two in the morning so I'll check out the later chapters at a more...decent hour. *grins* *glomps author* *waves*

Later yo,

Yuki Valons chapter 6 . 10/8/2004
Beena-Pani chapter 6 . 9/19/2004
Gods and goddesses, this fic is wonderful! I loved it! I remember reading the first chapter and saying to myself, 'If she doesn't continue this, I'm going to kill something.' And when I read the second chapter, I squeaked with delight and giggled insanely. Unfortunately, I missed the third chapter, but when the fourth chapter was uploaded, I read both and started banging my fist against the desk shouting, 'TELL HIM, REMUS!' The fifth chapter made me curse you for leaving me hanging. And now... I want to hug you! I really like your Sirius, which is saying something, since I really disliked him after reading PoA the first time and still have never really warmed up to him.

Well, as dull and monotonous as this may sound, keep up the good work!
Obviously Oblivious chapter 6 . 9/19/2004
We! Hurrah.
Elizabeth Tears chapter 6 . 9/19/2004
Oh, greatness! :D I love it! What a beautiful story!

Lizzy :D
Seraphina Pyra chapter 6 . 9/17/2004
Finally, indeed.

Those two are such wacky kids, lol.

I have really enjoyed reading this fic and if you do find the time I would gladly read more. _
ickle Ronnie chapter 6 . 9/17/2004