Reviews for Rewards Deserved
Crystalzap chapter 22 . 4/11/2013
this was depressing with so many character getting killed and no one thinking of a good
way to bring them back
Crystalzap chapter 21 . 4/11/2013
how many characters are you going to kill off... I mean Wyatt? Seriously?!
Crystalzap chapter 19 . 4/11/2013
I say Chris should have let all the elders die by titans
Stylin'Fire chapter 10 . 7/22/2006
This chapter is kind of messed up. Before any of this stuff happened, you said that Bianca was pregnant. If Bianca was pregnant, Rachael would have killed the baby if she kicked Bianca. Just thought you should know.
Rini08 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
hey it is good but good witches don't freez
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 22 . 4/21/2006
WHY HAVEN'T YOU TYPED ANYTHING YET I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR OVER A YEAR!
Cupido chapter 22 . 3/3/2006
Aw, I loved this story. It was so cute when Wyatt died and Chris did everything to save him, mm..
Cupido chapter 14 . 3/3/2006
Oh, okay. I liked this chapter, really much. But the whole Chris crying over Bianca like that... naah. I think it would've been more real if he went all crazy and went on this crusade to find the killer, but hey, she wasn't dead for long. Still, great chaper, Hales.
Cupido chapter 13 . 3/3/2006
Aw! I LOVE that song. It's Selena right? M..
Cupido chapter 9 . 3/3/2006
Okay, I just love this story, Hales, but all the people from the future, heh, it's a little hard to keep up which ones which. But still it was great!
Cupido chapter 8 . 3/3/2006
.GOD! HALEY! That was FRICKIN AWESOME! "I'm gay" !
elders-guardian chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
love the story and i love how Bianca comes back as a whitelighter
bakuraangel chapter 3 . 2/14/2005
hey love your story. im so glad to see someone with the same taste as me in guyes a.k.a chris halliwell a.k.a drew fuller. what the hell does neurotic mean because im pretty sure chris is. maybe we could do a story together or something. answer by email me.

Angel

P.S. Did i mention drew fuller is absoulutely hot with a capitol H.
charmed-greek chapter 8 . 1/29/2005
oo-kay i really wasnt expecting that one. but um...okay! its alryt. UPDATE!
moonfirefairy chapter 22 . 1/15/2005