Reviews for Gen 13: New Era
Le Diablo Blanc2 chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
A shame I liked. This story
immortal7 chapter 5 . 6/11/2008
while I'm not to deep in the Gen13 mythos.I was more of a Gen X fan at the time the story is nice. Well till its next update later.
deathgeonous chapter 5 . 6/10/2008
Fun stuff. Thanks for writng this, bye for now.
Narsil chapter 5 . 6/10/2008
Wow, that was quick (yay!), and right in character - Gen13 wasn't exactly big on subtlety, except perhaps for Sarah.
Narsil chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
Cool little story, I was just a bit upset the way the first Gen13 comic was brought to an end (why do my favorite comics so often seem to end up canceled or radically changed beyond comprehension or recognition?). I know it's unlikely you'll get back to this after a couple of years (and only three other comments), but I'd certainly cheer if you did.
Le Diablo Blanc2 chapter 4 . 4/4/2007
a very unusual pairing a bit of a shame we didnt see the new year's date tho,but im looking forward to the next chapter
breaktherules chapter 4 . 8/30/2006
I used to love this comic! Anyway..I really enjoyed this story. It was funny and as usual you make the characters your own! It's amazing to me how you can write so many different stories, series, and always keep them in character. Genius, you really are one:)
Ur2 chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
CUte story, can't wait to see where it goes. One thing i think her name is Caitlin... _; or it just might be me...