Reviews for The Mask
DYlogger chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
It's Raven. Why? Because in the 'characters', you wrote 'Raven'. Was that a twist, or just a mistake? ;) I suggest you remove it.

Although it could easily fit any of the Titans.
theunamed chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
i agree with fuzzy
Fuzzytoesocks chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
I saw it as Beast Boy, because he obviously isn't all laughs and smiles. I mean, look at his past. Pretty much every signle person he loved has died, and some of them he feels was his own fault (his parents).

I guess it could work for any of the Titans, really.

Anyways, excellent poem. Very deep and thought provoking.
B. J chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Is it Robin's point of view? Or Slade's? Probably Robin. Can you tell me if I'm right? Nice poem by the way.
The Halfa Wannabe chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Cool. I know a little about writing poetry, and this is pretty good. also I'm not sure which story made you put me on your alert list. Probably Dealings with Feelings
hoshi-ko88 chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
hm, I have one idea... Rae?
Flaredancer chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
I also got the impression of BB in this one

very well written
TheDarkAzar chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
I can empathize. I live behind a mask of happiness, trying to conform to what everyone wants. If I don't have this mask, they'll just reject me. I know it. So I keep it on. I think that this poem is for Robin, and I think it affects me most because I can empathize. I hope you write more, you are really talented.
Flying Star too lazy chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Hmm, Raven perhaps? Or maybe Robin, or maybe I'm totally off. _

Really good, liked the sense of secrecy and everything. Keep on writing. _
Raven A. Star chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
I love it. ;)
audi katia chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Hmm... I don't remember reading this one. Oh well. This was, as to be expected of you, brillant! The flow of this was steady and I understood the whole thing! For some reason, it made me think of Beast Boy. As much as I like your poems, perhaps you should try a happier one. Just a suggestion. :)

A rose for you...

Suzaku's Rose chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
So awesome and so able to relate to!
ScarletAngel68 chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Too vague for me to guess...I'll take a shot in the dark and say it's Raven, because of the "blanketed in shadows" line, and no one else is really blanketed in shadows except for Robin, and you said not to be fooled by the title...

I don't know.