Reviews for Bekämpfen Sie das Kreuz
Omittchi-kun chapter 14 . 7/3/2011
And, I really enjoyed Youji's talk with Nagi, about Tot. The story had sucked me in so much I'd stopped caring about reviewing, sorry!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/3/2011
The intimate scene between Ken and Nagi is my favorite in the whole story. Amazing, surprisingly realistic. Ken denying Nagi because of his age... It's something very new in the fandom where we can easily find YoujixOmi, even CrawfordxNagi. I would have been a hypocrite if I said I despise pairings with big maturity difference, since I'm a RanxOmi fan, though. Still, it's very interesting to read such a realistic scene. Thank you for that. _ I'm wondering how would have Ken reacted if it was Omi... Your Ken is wonderful.

I've already changed my mind about Ran's characterization. He is *perfect*. Full of authority, mature, controlled, but he isn't too cold in the sense that he doesn't care about his teammates at all. I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions!

I find the team dynamics perfect as well. The interactions within the team, between the boys... I'm not done with this story yet, but I'm already looking forward to the sequel! _
Guest chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
Ken's and Nagi's interaction is love! Ken is such a good person, I agree he has a 'big brother' attitude. I think he is very protective of Omi, he loves children... I'm not saying Ken sees Omi as a child, but he is older, stronger physically and probably emotionally (Omi cries rather easily)... There's a reason for him to feel protective, even if they both are capable assassins. I like your Ken a lot. _ In a lot of fic he is portrayed like a dumb jock. Ken may not be very intelligent, but he has many good qualities. It's nice to see someone acknowledging them. Sorry if I ramble too much! I like leaving long reviews.

The plot gets very interesting! I am very curious about the futher interactions between Schwarz and Weiß. For a moment I was really worried over Omi!
Omittchi-kun chapter 9 . 6/20/2011
The plot is fascinating! I'm very curious what's going to happen next... I love your Omi, but I think your Aya is very cool too (they are my favorite characters, I'm a big RanxOmi fan), maybe a little too cold, indifferent towards his teammates, considering the point of the series, but only a little. I'm not sure if you're familiar with Dramatic Precious, Aya's concern for Ken is evident. Anyway, It's hard to find a story with an IC Ran, very hard. _
Omittchi-kun chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
Your Omi is adorable and very IC! I think Omi is very complex and it's difficult to write him well... Even though he doesn't appear so cool or angsty like Youji, Aya, Schuldig, Crawford, he actually is a very interesting character, as he has two very different sides. Most writers seem to have a problem with acknowledging both of those sides. They write Omi like a cute little boy or like a cold killer... He is both. This is why Omi is so special. _

I guess the story takes place before tha OVA, as Ken still is nice. _

Your writing style is great! You're a very good writer.
Omittchi-kun chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I will read this story in my free time. It appears very good! I like long fics. Your Omi is very cute. _ He is my favorite character, I will happily read any story in where Omi is written well. The story is Ken & Nagi-centric? Interesting. I've read your profile and it appears you don't write yaoi but I am curious about their interaction either way, because of Holy Children. I think Ken is very straight so I am not into yaoi with him, but I think Ken/Nagi is very interesting...

The story takes place before the OVA, I'm assuming? _
Jenni chapter 25 . 4/25/2011
I love your writing, especially the action and character development! Would love to read more. Awesome work! :)
peanut chapter 25 . 3/29/2011
This fic is one of the few bookmarks I still have saved from a decade ago, even after changing computers twice! I don't know if you're still writing, or if you're even still into Weiss Kreuz... I hope you are writing, in some form of creative outlet, cuz it would be such a shame for all your talent to go into hiding! Please know that your story is loved and re-read over and over again. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us.
Koneko no okyaku-san chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
Omi described as the Kewpie doll made me laugh so hard. It's so funny, so cute... so true XD
eva chapter 25 . 3/26/2011
It's a wonderful story - one of my favorite fanfics ever - I've just re-read it for the third time! I like everything about this story - the plot, the 'inner' plot, the action scenes,

your take on the characters, the way they interact and start to empathize...

And for some reason it makes me really happy that you said 'hallo'.

I guess you don't plan to write a sequel (maybe in the distant future) of Weiß and Schwarz meeting again..?

(btw, 21 einundzwanzig)
Koneko no okyaku-san chapter 25 . 3/25/2011
This is one of the best Weiss Kreuz fanfics ever. I love your characterizations for every single character. The plot really is very very interesting- I honestly was curious what is going to happen -and there is lots of cute character interactions... and beautiful friendship. I love these boys.

Thank you so much for writing this story. It's wonderful and just perfect.
kindadeadaccount chapter 13 . 3/15/2011
I love this story! I would be very happy if you start writing again :'D

Didn't Omi have to pee even once when he was kidnapped? XD
Aidan Bard chapter 24 . 2/23/2011
I have no idea why you don't get more reviews. This is a wonderful story I read in one sitting. The plot was solid and your characters were exceptional. The anime sometimes did not flesh out the characters and some fanfiction sometimes make them all sound like sex-maniacs.

So thank you for writing such a nice story and thank you for sharing.
the-secret-i chapter 8 . 3/28/2008
The pacing is wonderful. The tension heightening, the mysteries unraveling as new questions form-you take your time with all of it yet each chapter is solid and compelling. No fillers-just constant, straightforward progress.

Off to Ch. 9!
the-secret-i chapter 4 . 3/28/2008
You write excellent action scenes! "On-the-edge-of-your-seat" exciting.

Must continue now. I don't know how I could have stopped before.