Reviews for Shaman King Marriage Prospects
deathbyshadow chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
In the manga, Ren is married to Jeanne.
wrencrank chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
Well, you probably aren't going by the manga, but *spoiler* in that Jeanne and him hook up. Oh well.
wrencrank chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I can't believe I haven't seen this before! Really funny.
lia08 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
good work as always soybean!
and music chapter 8 . 12/26/2010
Scratch that. I think I'd get along better with Nichrome.
and music chapter 7 . 12/26/2010
Oh wow, this fic is awesome! I can't choose who I'd want to marry, if that's even possible. But hey, a girl can dream, can't she? Everyone seems awesome, and I loved how you did each character. I have one nitpick about Anna though. In the manga, she lost her Reishi (the ability to read minds) when Yoh saved her from the Oh-Oni when they were 10. So we don't have to be careful about her reading our minds, but I'd bet that won't help much. She's still amazingly scary in a good and terrifying way.

Funny. I want to marry Yoh, but think I'm more compatible with Lyserg. Ah, here goes my fangirlism again.
Maggie chapter 8 . 8/22/2010
Hmm...sounds nice but, maybe a little too young for me?
Maggie chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
Just a note, Horohoro and Ren actually aren't a canon couple. Horohoro could easily just be worried because he didn't want his friend to die. Why does everyone assume that if two people are affectionate and they're not related, then it must be ROMANTIC love?

However, Ren IS in a canon pairing. In Shaman King Flowers Ren is shown to have a son, Men, who looks just like his dad except he has silver/white hair and red eyes...and SHAMASH as a spirit ally. no prizes for guessing who his mom is.
Maggie chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
Pfft. Time travel? Yeah, that would be your ONLY chance. Faust will do ANYTHING for Eliza. As a respectable Faust fangirl, I must warn anyone reading this that I have already volunteered as an assassin to anyone who tries to break up Faust and Eliza.
Maggie chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Hm...Yoh as a friend sounds nice, but no way do I wanna deal with Anna's wrath.
Ms IV chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Let me add to Tamao, she's been seen braver than ever in th manga. She stood up against a guy until Jeanne and Marco could get help because they were hurt. And she kicked ass with Jun by her side so i'd say, Tamao will fight for her friends anyday.
Kamen Disguise chapter 9 . 8/24/2009
loved it, just can't see why the rating is K. everything else is all around!
Amber the Placenta chapter 5 . 3/26/2008
regarding the Edit on Tao Ren's page, that still doesn't make them a "couple". they're friends and nothing more, sheesh.
Lya Tomcant chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
hey! in chapter 9 u forgot chocolove!

-_-U a lot of chocolove fans are probably mad at u right now...

i'm sorry i ever brought that up...
Lya Tomcant chapter 9 . 10/23/2006
where's chocolove? WELL? can u please make a chocolove one? *insert puppy eyes here* please?