Reviews for Poetry In Motion
timme chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
i love the poems from the books you put in here. though for once it would be nice to come across an elizabeth barring brown poem other than that one. :) wonder if she knew it would be so brilliant no one would ever bother with her other works, lol.

great zabuza/haku fic.
Chronophobe chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Very pretty.
Phantom of Spades chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Wow, I love it. The poems you chose were especially beautiful.
munie munie chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
So cute. I absolutely loved it!
MistressOfTheMire chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
aw! That was sweet! I'm actually starting to tear up. I love the whole thing. And you're poem thing was good!
Setg'-in chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
that was so awsome and i just thought it was awsome and zabuza and haku make the cutest couple and that was just stickin beautiful. see yha
Wolf of the Mist chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
::Claps:: Bravo! Great Fanfic. I love the poems you used to descibe there love. -x Great Job!
Jay-Chan3 chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
wow, pretty good! I liked it! Have you, by any chance, read my fic "A Little bit of KakaZabu"? I noticed one of the lines was the same... porbably just coincidince *shrugs*. But anyways, great job on this! Haku as a poet... i can just see it! it fits_!
saria almasy albatou kinneas chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
aw! that was such a sweet story! i loved it so much! good work!
Yuen-chan chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Oh, that was so cute! _
swi.t chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
wow! that was awesome. i usually dont like yaoi, but zabuzahaku is the only one i accept (maybe it's because haku looks so femenine... XD) anyways, i loved the fanfic and your style, even if it was a little fluffy (but then again my stories are sappy like crazy). good job! i really enjoyed this one.
IHearVoices chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
It was very very sweet. Even though yaoi is SO not my thing (I normally avoid it like the plague...it kind of grosses me out) this one was nice. All that really bothers me is yaoi action.

It was very sweet. You're an awsome emotional author!

Love Always
gnome lord chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
its not bad but im stait and this is not what im used to it seems to be not half bad...