Reviews for The Wait
armour34 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
sweet!
Hika Hime chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
aww, what a cute story ,
purpleshinigami chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Wonderful fic!
Sayuri-Jen chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Best FMP fanfic ever! Beautifully written, I was able to read it so easily and the flow of it was great. The characterization was wonderful too - thanks so much for writing this.

The ending made me smile like crazy

-Sayuri
persephonesfolly chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Nice to see Kaname and Sousuke married. They're so cute together too. Good job describing Kaname's illness, it brought back memories of what it's like to have the flu.
Ch0k-naT chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Wonderful, just wonderful.
OooO.AngelicChaos.OooO chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
...that was a very cute ending that i will tell my friends bout...then poisin their already poisined minds!...lol...but that was a really cute oneshot!
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
This is an awesome story. I loved it!
Iaya R. White chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Oh wow! What an awesome story! I love stories like this. The whole Sousuke going away thing and Kaname worrying about him. I just love it. It’s awesome. You did a great job with this story. I love it. It’s going on my favorites. Write some more! _ Great job!
PandylBas chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
...*wink wink* *nudge nudge*
d chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
nice work. i like this. .
Royal blueKitsune chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
::laughs:: Bad Sousuke!Bad...I wondered how I had actually managed to find such a good SK pairing on Full Metal Panic. Figures it was you writing this...::shakes head:: Think you can update Things left unsaid when the Christams break comes?
kmf chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Wonderfully enjoyable!
SakuraGenki chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
It is such a sweet story! This is the second time I've read it and I still love it!
Fabulist chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Wow, I absolutely loved this. A really interesting insight into Kaname's weaker side, and of course I am a WAFF junky. You somehow managed to make this so romantic without either of the characters seeming OOC. Great job! I hope to see more FMP work from you.