Reviews for The Story of Sephiroth
Eveleech chapter 3 . 1/8
HOJO YOU HEARTLESS MONSTER! YOU HURT YOUR OWN WIFE, TURK BODYGUARD, AND NEWBORN BABY!

Excellent storytelling and symbolism by the way, the window represents Lucrecia and the nurses were pushing it open so the window(Lucrecia) would not shatter. But Hojo demands it be closed anyway(symbolism of his cruelty in his interests) and he breaks Lucrecia into a bleeding mess.
Jeff Matherly chapter 11 . 9/24/2012
Will you ever finish this? its amazing
Viva-taquitos chapter 3 . 12/29/2007
I liked your portrayal of how Vincent lost his hand. It makes it more realistic.
Link Strife chapter 11 . 10/12/2007
WHen I first found this story I wasn't too keen on it. I've never seen someone try to write the story of Sephiroth and didn't think anyone would really be up to the task. So, I started reading this. I have to say that I am very happy with what is written so far. Actually, I was hooked after reading just the first few paragraghs. You are an incredible writer and I salute you. DO you think you could keep this going? I would like to read all the story. It's so very good. I mean, I know what's going to happen but I can't help but feel eager for the next chapter and I think to myself "What's going to happen next?" Please, please continue.

~Li
Peanuckle chapter 11 . 2/22/2007
I power read through your story in about 2 hours. Very nice. It sucked me in and I was completely absorbed in the atmosphere, you have a way of writing that really gets attention. The battle scene with the guardian of Masamune had my adrenaline going! It seems that your setting it up so that Vincent is Sephiroth's father. According to canon, Hojo is, but it's your story. Also, I found an error in chapter 5. "Flames burst into the chests of three violet breasts with tentacles." I assume you meant Beasts, not Breasts. If you did, those are pretty badass girls.
sephy chapter 11 . 9/22/2006
The story was great!

At the start it was a bit sick though, but other than that, well done!
Hearts4Black chapter 11 . 8/27/2006
I find this amazing. This story as amazingly good as it is, has not many reviews as it should. Its one of the few stories that actually paint Sephiroth as the insane and misunderstood man we all love. None the less, this story is really well-written and detailed nicely. It made me write a review and crave more. Continue!
Emeraldjewel chapter 11 . 5/28/2006
This definitely deserves more credit than what it's getting. It's so hard to find a fanfiction with Sephiroth in it where he's even remotely in character. This nails him down to exactly as I had imagined him to be when I played the game, with just the right elitist personality flaws and a very believable explanation for his childhood. Keep up the great work, I am SO telling others about this.
memumbo chapter 11 . 9/3/2005
this is amazing! ill be looking for updates! wow! dont give up!
Farenheights chapter 10 . 5/6/2005
Hello

Just finished reading it there -

I love your descriptions and your language is colourful and vivid. I really love how you wrote this. Also, Sephiroth's madness made me laugh - don't ask me why ;;

Keep it up

Daenis
ruderevived chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
amazing once again i applaud your writng ability and want you to become a staff on my C2
Mousenabber chapter 10 . 2/14/2005
Wow! That was really touching..it gave me a whole new perspective on him. You are a very very talented person!
TomStrife chapter 3 . 12/10/2004
Bravo,Bravo.

Dude,or dudette,youre author skills atop the charts high above read my fics please ,keep up the good !
HawkofLight chapter 10 . 11/11/2004
You are truly a talented author, since you can make people feel what you write. I like the skill in which you intertwine Sephiroth's experiences in the journal to the background musings of Vincent and Luke. Obviously my words can't say enough about how great of a story this is, but I would like to say that anyways. I've already put this on my favorites list, and I hope you update soon. Peace,

-Son of Darkness-
Sol Chakram chapter 3 . 10/27/2004
Wow...I'm not done with it, but this is great!