Reviews for You're Only Human, Second Wind
COforlife chapter 1 . 8/14/2021
cute
LaughingSenselessly chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Oh I loved this! They were so in character and perf! Write more, I command thee!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Absolutely Beautiful.
tahitiliz chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I'm very envious - you capture Bruce's personality so well. The sentence where you mentioned he could not be appealed to emotionally, only logically was brilliant. It's so simple but so true. And I loved the way you had Diana respond to his insecurities. It just solidified in my mind why they are so good for each other!
Hephaestus01 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008

pinklen98 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
cute!

such an awesome oneshot :D
Geeky BMWW Fan chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
I really liked this story, and not just because I like Billy Joel.

Your portrayal of Bruce and Diana is great. Both are proud, not willing to give an inch, controlled, and completely reasonable (though sometimes I think Bruce takes it a bit overboard; that's not a comment about your depiction of him, just a statement about how difficult and stubborn he can be.). But yay! for them both realizing their duty and sticking to it, but also finding the proper place for their relationship within that.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
And yet more of Bruce not letting Batman be an ass. Very nice depiction of Diana, as well; strong, but gentle - and willing to slap her man metaphorically upside the head. :)
twisted sweetie chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
that was really good, i'm suprised that there wasn't another chapter, i would really like it if you updated or wrote a sequel, something where bruce and diana show a bot more fluff'n'stuff, y'know...? oh well, toodles _

-ts
Teri chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Superb. Very nicely done!
Perri Smith chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Excellent. I enjoyed your first fic, but this one was even better - a perceptive, strong look at Bruce even more than a BM/WW fic. Nicely characterized and nicley executed.
SelinaWayne chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Oh thank god - a good BM/WW fic that doesn't have me cringing at characterization. This is very well done; if only more were like this.
Angelic Temptress chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Very cute. The characters were right on, especially Bruce. :)
lady rosebit chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
love it! it definately shows how hard a relationship would be for Batman/bruce.