Reviews for Sanctuary of Seven
Ron03 chapter 37 . 5/17/2011
So, that's how Michael and Lucifer connects. Not only because they were former friends with the Desperate Angel but also because of the so-called 'flame of hell'..and if I noticed it right, their story resembles that of the Team 7's..minus Kakashi. Hmm.. interesting.. and cute too. Wow, it was just so great that I.. well, got hanged-up by your story. Again. This just further proves how really good you are at creating interesting and entertaining stories. Well, that should be expected from you. You are THE Angel Puppeteer afterall. Hehe, am I going too much..? X) But hey, I'm just expressing my admiration for you're undeniable talent! Oh.. too bad, it hadn't been updated since 2007. This story's unique, have never read something like this. Good job! :) please update this and your other stories especially "Mr. Endlessly".. :)
Ron03 chapter 24 . 5/16/2011
Hehe, I can't picture Sakura with three wings. Doesn't it supposed to be only two wings..? Hey, but you're the author anyway. Where the hell is Michael? Oh wait, let me rephrase that.. Ehem, just where in heaven Michael was? And Sasuke, I thought he and Neji followed Tenten and Sakura? A little impatient here, wasn't I? XD Guess I have to read the next chapter, they might show up there, Sasuke at least.
Ron03 chapter 20 . 5/16/2011
Ugh... my mind's running in abstract and swirls. There's so many new characters and names all at once in just one chapter. So confusing.
Ron03 chapter 15 . 5/15/2011
Wow, this is getting more exciting! That Michael and the ice-blue lazy eyed blondie were obviously angels, weren't they?

Well, as for the grammar thing.. I think I am in no position to criticize on such thing 'cause I, myself wasn't that good in the 'universal language' too.. So I think I'm just gonna be a good little reader, syempre mgbibigay naman ako ng review, hehe. ;)
Ron03 chapter 14 . 5/15/2011
I knew it! You're a filipino! Sabi ko na nga ba eh! Hehe.. Nabanggit m kasi 'yung 'super saiyan' tsaka tagline ng reality tv search dun sa isa mong fic eh. Ang galing mo, super! Wow, I really like Kakashi's character in this story, you made him twice as cool as the original Kakashi in the anime! Thumbs up! 'Wa 'ko ma-say!(..uhh..hehe ;)) please, update mo na iba mong fics..
Ron03 chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
Whew! This chapter is so heavy with so much drama..tsk tsk tsk... poor Naruto.. :(
LOVE.LOL.LIE chapter 37 . 5/9/2011
i super dee duper love love your stories especialy this one! its been 4 years and you never updated this one! even though you made a latest story called Schneewittchen which was posted 2-3 months ago... but you never even bother to upload a chapter to this story! please , please update soon

from your biggest fan,

kimmie 3
Fashion Monster chapter 37 . 12/4/2010
Star.Splattered.Sky chapter 37 . 8/31/2010
Ahhh...

I could tell when you got tired of it because your writing went sloppy and slightly silly. But then you got right back into it and just about when it got good again, you stopped. Thats okay though :). It's your story, and I think you did well adding the angels in it.
rikary chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
i read your stories from 6 in the evening till 4 am dawn, just to know what the hell will happen. So please update, your one the good writers out there but i hope you finish the stories and upload fast specially this one and Mr. Endlessly?

p.s. I found out your nationality and likewise I'm proud of you )))

Thank you for all the amazing stories you've written. I was hoping to read Schön, but oh well scre ffnet.

But please update, the story is nearing its climax wooh. And poor Lucifer teehee.
gates chapter 37 . 5/23/2010
I realize your currently inactive but please finish this story!

Please!
feisu-chan chapter 8 . 11/30/2009
you're a francesca lia block fan, aren't you... i'm sure you are... i like your writing... so much... you have her writing styles, but at the same time, you don't... you're unique... i like your style better, since it captures more emotions from me than Block's... XD you are the best fanfiction writer i have ever encountered here... no ass-kissing! swear! but please, i hope you can update more often...

enjoy writing!

PS. Are you Filipino? i've been reading most of your stories and i am very quite sure that you are! that makes me more proud of you!
norwina chapter 37 . 8/24/2009
when will you post the next chapter?I'm so excited to read the next chapter please update it already...the story you made is awesome!
koibitao chapter 37 . 5/27/2009
oh my god!

this was SO AWESOME!

is it finished! oh please please don't let it be finished already!

It's just getting better! None of these chapters bored me, i read like, every single word and line of it!

your stories are so fucking awesome...it's already lte...and i'm staying up reading cuz your story is great like that!

well, i hope you update soon! :]
StrawberryFreakx3 chapter 15 . 5/27/2009
this chapter was great, of course :] as expected from a great writer like you!

you're filipino?

me too! (that was so random, but oh well)

i'm off to read the next chapter!

10 out of 10 for this chapter!