Reviews for Colourblind
Koori Coeur chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
You have such a subtle way with your adjectives, I love it. I also loved the Sirius/Cat comparisons and the comment about a breath of Sirius being better than pure oxygen. That was genius XD
TopKat chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Not quite sure what to say. Just wow. You're clearly a massively talented writer - and this is amazing. Not cliche or uninteresting, like so many stories on this website tend to be - it's perfect. i could feel the love ;D
evalanis chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
That is so absolutely lovely. Simply quite beautiful. I've never imagined Remus as being colourblind before but now it just seems to make perfect sense. Wonderful!
Smart in a Stupid Way chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
This is really good! Ah, Remus and Sirius, a perfect couple!
Skep chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
"Peter had a permanent smell of nervousness mingled with soap and a hint of toast" - is it wrong that I can only think of the Shoebox Project here?

Aside from my brief giggles over that, this is wonderful. Both of them knowing so much but being simultaneously so clueless - just perfect, really.
Noename chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
That was absolutely brilliant. There is no other word to describe that one-shot than brilliant.
FlamencoPenguin chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
beautiful

remus is so very clueless and clued in at the same time, whereas sirius is just so very...sirius (i know my adjectives are limited, so humor me). the description in your piece is breathtaking and whole, leaving little to nothing to be desired. real and not-fluffy, but makes me happy all the same.
mercutio-rane chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
very beautifully written! you have a knack for descriptive writing that doesn't get muddled or go over the top. truly an elegant little piece!
ForestGlenny chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
This is the most beautiful piece I have had the pleasure to read in quite a while. Very poignant, elegant, eloquent, overall, well done. Thank you for writing!
Dreamscapes Symphonic chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
It's funny, I've had Bohemian Rhapsody stuck in my head all day today. So I had to laugh when you talked about Freddie Mercury at the beginning.

Nice story. I've never thought about him being colorblind before, but it's an interesting path to take. And the whole confrontation in the hall. I don't know how to tell someone I'm attracted to them either so I'm often in the same boat as Remus.
schwanendreher chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
This is absolutely brilliant work. I stopped and read every single word (which I normally just skim over) to take in every sentence, description, and observation you had written. Although the story isn't very long, it had a lasting effect that makes me feel as if I am still reading it. Excellent job!
Zevazo chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
How absolutely excellent. I particularly enjoyed the end, where he describes all the little details about Sirius.
Seraphina Pyra chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Oh, wow. That was so powerful.
Jordan chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Very good. *nods head* I like the idea that Remus is colour-blind, it's interesting. Good job.
funscone chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
naw... feel a bit sad for Remus tho... a world without colours... Imagining a life without pink... unbearable it would be... ;D Love to you! /Helena