Reviews for Immortal Longings: the quest of Voldemort
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 10 . 10/18/2005
OMG! hehe, Go Snape! hehe, i'm so evil.

UPDATE SOON!
Niemand5 chapter 10 . 3/31/2005
This is a really, really, great story. I can hardly wait to read the next chapter-will you update soon?
crumplehornedsnorkack chapter 10 . 10/16/2004
hey, your story is great! Hope you continue soon, I'm checking twice a week whether there's an update...

U have a very serious fan here.

Congratulations, very canon and in caracter portraits.

Only few manage it, you're one of them, keep writing.
duj chapter 8 . 9/18/2004
Not beautiful but definitely graceful and swift.
Dr. Huff-Puff chapter 10 . 9/18/2004
Yikes! Snape caught him! I can't wait to find out what was Snape looking for. Or was it really Snape? I don't know why, but I feel like it was someone else and Harry & co. thought that it was Snape.

Nice chapter, though :) I liked it :)

Oh and by the way, just so you know, I always copy your chapters and save them on my pc for later re-reading :) I really like this story as well as the other one :)
risi chapter 10 . 9/17/2004
I like vampires. I like Snape. So, I'm really really glad I found this fic. I gather Snape realizes they were following him and the urge to strangle must be strong. Hopefully he'll resist and realize that telling Molly of their transgressions will ensure lots of shouting and suitable punishment, even if he won't get the satisfaction of doing it himself. Looking forward to the next chapter. :-)
LunaShadows chapter 10 . 9/17/2004
Oh shoot! Snape's always a step ahead of Harry...let's hope it's not too costly for them this time...lol :P
ecot123 chapter 10 . 9/17/2004
He grabbed Harry by the THROAT? My GOSH, that's horrible! He could seriously hurt him. If he is really on the side of dark, he just gave himself away. Despire his personal feelings for Harry, no Order member in their right mind would want to harm the Light's one chance of triumph.
January Rose chapter 10 . 9/17/2004
he he he...
Mystical G Panther chapter 10 . 9/17/2004
AI!

NOT FARE!

WHY DO U HAVE TO END IT THERE!

IT'S NOT FUN!

GEEZ!

:SIGH:

GREAT CHAPTER LOVED IT AGAIN!

UPDATE SOON

-MYSTICAL PANTHER
Barbara Kennedy chapter 10 . 9/17/2004
Merlin's Whiskers!

What did Harry think he was doing?

I do hope he hasn't endangered Snape or his cover-story in Knockturn Alley.

Harry and Co. will be lucky if Snape doesn't blast them all just to try to maintain his 'persona' there.
CastusAlbusCor chapter 10 . 9/17/2004
Interesting way to end that chapter...

The two chapters were good.

Albus
Dr. Huff-Puff chapter 9 . 9/17/2004
When Ron decides to kill Percy, tell him that I'm ready to help. Whenever Percy shows up (in other fics or the books) he just starts ruining everything! He ruined the shopping day!

But what was he doing in Diagon Alley after all? And hooded? That sounds suspicious. I hope that you'll update soon :)

Oh, and one more thing. Ginny's plan at the beginning was wonderful :):)
Oya chapter 10 . 9/17/2004
Bah, you've got to update daily. Err, you did just that right? BAH!

Anyway, you're making this very difficult! This is getting so interesting. Why was Severus there? At Knockturn Alley? And the thing with the vampire! Seriously, make him a vampy ya? I've not had the pleasure of reading many vampire Sev out there.

But if you can intro some, pls do!
Silverthreads chapter 10 . 9/17/2004
Short chapter, but very well written. The scene change from ice cream parlour in festive Diagon Ally to dreary Knockturn Ally flowed exceptionally naturally. Your descriptions are perfect, netiher over long nor too terse. The four teens getting caught was just startling enough to lurch the chapter to a halt. It made me chortle that the teens, who think themselves rather clever and covert are so quickly and easily caught by their dour professor.