Reviews for The daughters of Beorn
Glory Bee chapter 19 . 6/25/2012
What a sad ending to a very compelling story. :(
Glory Bee chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I smiled widely at Beorn saying Crikey. :) Not the most Middle Earth word I have heard.
Attonlover and BunnyChan Moody chapter 19 . 8/10/2007
*sob sob* WHY SKY WHY! Love your stories... write more damnit OR I WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND SMITE YOU MUAHAHAHAHA! START WRITING NOW! ;P
daiquirip chapter 19 . 5/23/2006
OMG, that was amazing! I like how you used the Beornings in your story, as most other people use Gondorians or Rohhiric people...your writing is wonderful too!
LaurelinRe chapter 19 . 12/25/2005
Your story is beautiful. I love it. I hope you write another. It was really wonderful!

Re
Lil Miss Chick chapter 19 . 12/15/2005
that story was so, so, so, i goddess! that was brillant! i'm crying right now! please do another one! :( it was so sad! thank you for giving that story for every one to read, thank you...
IloveOrlando08 chapter 19 . 11/27/2005
Wow, that was very sad. The story was great and very well written, even though it was rather depressing. But, all in all, not all stories have happy endings... like life.

I hope you will write more!

Very good work,

-IloveOrlando
Manwathiel chapter 19 . 11/27/2005
I have one thing to say...

WAH!

Man, that was such a brilliant story! I loved it so much! And poor, poor Sky! Ug...well, at least you had the guts to kill off one of the main characters that readers are bound to become attached to in some way or another. Rock on!

But don't end the Tigerlily one like this or I'll come burn your house down!
n3bul4str1k3 chapter 19 . 11/27/2005
nice story! it's rather sad that Sky died... And the sudden mention of Gimli in the Epilogue is rather abrupt.. i think it would have been better if you put in Aragorn instead lol...

btw, how do you know what the elvish words mean? Do you have a translator or something?

nice story! write more next time!
Kiorra chapter 19 . 11/26/2005
I loved the story! But I can't believe you made Sky die! I'm so sad at the moment because my aunt just died after having her baby boy. She nemaed him Andrew then she faded. Your story reminded me of my aunt so much, I didn't realize how much I missed her til now.
Kiorra chapter 15 . 11/25/2005
Great chapter! But I still don't like want you said at the very end. If Legolas doesnt see Sky again, then wouldn't it be usless to keep on writing the story?
HyperSquishy chapter 15 . 11/20/2005
No! That can't be the last time they see each other! Gr! I hope not! She really needs to find out how to kill Suiadan. Can't wait for the next chapter though!
Guinn Pern chapter 15 . 11/20/2005
o such a cliffie, i don't know what to say, appart from that was mean!, do hope to see the next chappy soon so i can see what happens next!
Kiorra chapter 14 . 11/19/2005
'Keeps reading...' Wait a minute! There's no more to read! LOL! Please up-date soon! I love this story!
Manwathiel chapter 14 . 11/19/2005
Aw, I want AndĂșnĂ«! She's so cute! _ Update soon!