Reviews for Five by Five, Boss
Alkeni chapter 12 . 11/16/2014
I really like this fic. Any chance of an update?
Kiwikatipo chapter 11 . 1/5/2007
I read your story and enjoyed it very much. Loved Faith's voice, loved the romance beteen her and Wesley.

However I have two suggestions. They're going to sound Harsh but it is to bring your story up from a B plus standard to A grade.

Go back to the first chapter onwards and run all words through an american spell check. After all this is Boston Faith's voice and you have Mispelled words in British English as well as American English, so you may as well. eg it's a canteen not canteen not a cantine anywhere in the English speaking world.

The most immediate things that caught my attention were the way she refered to a female authority figure as Miss instead of Ma'am and called her mother mum not Mom. (Mum or Mom need captials if you're are talking about your own mother)

What is Faith using for birth control as well? Just out of curiosity. I can't stand it when authors don't discuss it is always the most important thing on sexually active women's minds.

Faith just crawled on top of him when he was on the couch. Is she on the injection? When did that happen? Did Wes bring a condom with him along to prison when he screwed her in her cell? How did he know Faith might not have been bitten by someone with Hepatitis b in a fight in the courtyard. Hepatitis is a sexually communicable disease. And I would definitely use a condom if I screwed a prison inmate, wouldn't you?

It's not the bad girls that get knocked up, it's dumb or 'good' ones. Faith is not dumb so I hope to god you're not going to announce she's pregnant next chapter.
Abra d'Inverno chapter 10 . 11/2/2006
First of all, I have to tell you that I'm happy I discovered your story so late. I noticed you started posting in 2004, and had I started reading it then, my patience wouldn't have stretched s far as to end up reading the latest chapters, which by the way are amazing.

I love the story, and most of all, I am in awe of how well you've managed Faith's voice. She sounds in character, and at the same time, the evolution of her feelings is quite believable.

I'd be happy to read more soon, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I'm adding the story to my alerts, waiting patiently (more or less) for new chapters.
BlueberryOcean chapter 10 . 10/16/2006
When Faith goes to Sunnydale will Wes come with her? I can not wait to see how you handle Faith and the gang in Sunnydale.

Lynnicaec chapter 9 . 6/25/2006
I just found this while browsing and thought I would read it. Its really good. Your writing fits the characters, if that makes sence.
BlueberryOcean chapter 9 . 11/22/2005
You really are good at taking on Faith's personalitly. Really enjoy the story so far.

Dark Gotham chapter 8 . 7/21/2005
Great chapter I love it.
Masaki chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Its awsome and riviting but Faith doesnt say fuck that much. If you stop cussing every 2 sentences you fic. will be one of the best
Dark Gotham chapter 7 . 7/10/2005
Wonderfuel chapter I like it.
MidCircleNine chapter 6 . 7/5/2005
So good! So good, so good, so good! Just, mesmerizingly beautiful the way you've gotten inside Faith's head so well. Perfect. The word structure, styling, everything is perfect Faith-ness all the way. It really is one of the best stories I've had the pleasure of reading, ever. I really hope you can continue with it, 'coz it's just too good to not keep going.
Illyria639 chapter 6 . 7/4/2005
A beautiful, heart-breaking segment; you nailed Faith's voice and emotions really well.

Please continue with the story because it's got me riveted.
Dark Gotham chapter 6 . 7/3/2005
Great chapter I like it.
Darklight chapter 4 . 1/6/2005
Yes new parts, can't wait to see what Ffaith found and what's going on with her slayer powers.

Wes got of easy for what he did to Faith, selling her off to the council, death sentence.

Get more out soon, let's see if Faith found herself a new power.
Wesfan1234 chapter 2 . 8/28/2004
Hey, I like your style of first person on this fic. It's really interesting. I like to hear some of Faith's thoughts on the people around her. Keep going.
Electra126 chapter 2 . 8/24/2004
Very cool so far. I liked how she refered to Buffy as "definitely alive, definitely kicking," that was cute. Can't wait for more. :)