Reviews for Perspective
noylj chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Ginny? GAAAHHHH. Things were going so well, too.
Couldn't he get Gabby or someone else who sees Harry and not the boy who lived or the knight in Shining Armor?
Guest chapter 27 . 9/27/2013
'You were the one who pulled me back from the brink, when I wanted to fall... Will you consent to be my wife?'

a) Harry would never think like that. He'd never give up.

b) What is wrong with a simple 'Will you marry me?' Eh?

P.S.
I actually loath it when people shorten Hermione to 'Mione. It is sooooo aggravating! HER-my-OW-nee! Not that hard!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/22/2013

a) Harry would never think like that. He'd never give up.

b) What is wrong with a simple 'Will you marry me?' Eh?

P.S.
Wanderer in the Night chapter 18 . 8/13/2013
"That's why I worked so hard at occlumency, as hard as I worked at any offensive spell I could find. I knew that, if Voldemort knew how much Ron, Hermione, and you, meant to me, that he would find a way to use it against me. That was the one weapon he really had over me."

And you really say you haven't changed Harry's character?
Wanderer in the Night chapter 13 . 8/10/2013
I'm confused. What is the fuss about the Coopers and Harry having to pay for them? What does he need to pay for?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
Two spelling errors:

- Wood says that his Mum sent him a copy of the 'Dailey' Prophet. Daily Prophet.

- The Anglesey Quidditch team is called the Holyhead Harpies, it's just pronounced 'holly-head'.
ScarletCasson chapter 28 . 5/28/2013
This is one of the funniest fics ever written! Huge fan of yours, especially your portaial of the twins. LoveLoveLove
medusalan chapter 28 . 2/21/2013
Thanks for a fun read :) I really enjoyed this one!
contrived chapter 6 . 11/25/2010
theres really no subtlety here, you're better off looking for another fic
1withthepotionsseveroussnape chapter 20 . 10/21/2009
nice fic. i am not at all big into any type of romance fics so this is strange but i like it a lot so far. :)
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 28 . 7/23/2009
Hey Bill,

This was a great story, I really loved it! I love Happy Endings!
bookwurm290 chapter 7 . 6/4/2009
Hey, I've gotta say you have a decent story going here, but I do have two plot holes I've got to point out. One is that there's a Florean Fortescues ice cream in America. I mean, unless you have an explanation for it, and it's got to be a good one, in canon, Harry meets Florean Fortescue himself, so nothing in canon gave the impression that it's a chain. The other one is when you say the Chudley Cannons were easily beaten by the Holly Head Harpies 250 to 100. Ignoring the fact that Americans in your story apparently play Quodpot instead of Quidditch, and hence, should not even have a Quidditch game on. 250 is 150 points above 100, which is the amount of points given when the snitch is caught, meaning that they were tied until the seeker caught the snitch. This obviously creates problems, and I just thought I'd point that out, but your story is still good.
kellylouise potter chapter 21 . 11/26/2008
Hey i amloving this story :D

just one question though..you said Oliver married Katie Bell, so which Katie is Fre/george dating? I thought one of them would be with Angelina, especially as you once said "getAngie to mind the store"..nothing major just been bugging me hehe! I'll get back to reading now :D
Blaise de C chapter 10 . 4/5/2008
So you know, Smithtown (and Commack and Route 25A) are not upstate, they're on Long Island. (I grew up on Long Island...)
shiftyless chapter 28 . 3/28/2008