Reviews for Teaching a Fire Demon How to Drive
Psyco Anime Luver chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
I LOVE IT! Hmm...Hiei In NASCAR *Pictures Hiei In A NASCAR Race* ... That Would Be Hilarious!
dyingmiko06 chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Hello, i followed you from this was extremely funny! I can't imagine teaching Hiei of all youkai to drive. I have a question: What does Tsukiyo mean? I know Yume is dream and no is of. I'm just trying to figure out what ur name means. neway,

Sayonara!

~Kyo's Babe
Kate chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Haha, hilarious- Great ending xD Poor yusuke...hm, you're right though. It would be weird if hiei yelled, 'NASCAR!' Randomly
Crimson Zephyr chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
This is such a hilarious fic! But I didn't like the way you kept abusing Kurama because... I AM A NUMBER ONE KURAMA FANGIRL! (fire whips around her)Anyway, I think that you should put Hiei in NASCAR race so he can beat their asses! (laughs at the thought of Hiei in a major, televised race up against the best of NASCAR)

Ciao 4 Now ;-)
black mirage chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
I loved it! Everything about it was hilarious! Hiei racing in NASCAR? Uh...that would be weird. This is going on my favorites!
Blood Stained Sorceress chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
That was alsome to the max. sorry not in my right mind at this moment. Well this was great.
akumizu7 chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Hiei? Nascar? I'm scared... -curles into beetleposition and rocks back and forth-... Great fanfic!
FRzN FLmE chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
This was hilarious! I loved it!
shadowoftheredmoon chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
yes...NASCAR is in all caps...i should know...my dad watches it all the time...I WANT TO GO DRIVING WITH HIEI! I COULD SO BEAT HIM IN A RACE! *adds to faves*
Decollage chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Hehehe...

Yes! I love it. I didn't think Kurama could randomly shift forms at will, but hey, artistic liscense, right?
hragaman chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
**Tearing because of laughing so hard**

Cathy ~;~
Bluespark chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Watch out NASCAR! I'm pretty sure that's in capitals. Lol, I just had a funny vision of Hiei behind the wheel and the rest of the Reikai Tantei sitting in the car yelling, and Hiei saying. "What, slow down? This 'car' is barely going half the speed of what I'm used to!" Lol. Keep up the good work!
sapphiredragoneyes chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
lol! thats really funny! Hiei driving, ah the chaos ensues! hehe. loved it!
learntosayhello chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
!HIEI DON'T! HE ISN"T THAT GOOD AS A DRIVER!
EternalMidnight chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
HAHAHA! -continues to laugh- okay, i'm done, really i am. that story was great.
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »