Reviews for Teaching a Fire Demon How to Drive
iluvinuyashayyuyu chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
such a good story! is it a one-shot? hope not...
Firechic240 chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
good, but I'm a kurama fan and that was a little yaoi to me...funny thou
XxCHERRIBL0SS0M-GURLxX chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
great story! i love it! Hiei in nascar, i love it! you should d that stroy you know. and do you have a account on Quizilla, because i was reading something clled Shadow Prochecy (Sp?) and when i got my review it said g to Hopw to teach a fire demon how to drive. if you do i love shadow prochecy, if you don't write shadow prochecy, i feel incredibly stupid. -.-' well, i still love your story! bye!
Gypsie Ginn chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
That was so funny! You should do a story of Hiei in NASCAR. *imagines* Hiei in a black car, number 6 racing down the straight away, crashing and/or flaming every car in his way. I wonder if he'd get disqualified for that?
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
IS NASCAR in all caps? I dunno, but I found "Hiei just yelled, “NASCAR!
Chibi Kitty Sorceress chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
I love your story! It is so funny!
Shesshou's BynxS.Wooz chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
O.O

im laffing my ass off at the randomness and the fact that my sis just told me that a NASCAR racer shat his pants during a race and he won! hahahahahahahahaha!

Well this story rocked! i lurved it! HIEI!
Nomorestoriesfromjuniorhigh chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
lol That was great! I enjoyed it very much! Good work!

jettwolf90*
Vanishing-Fire chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Very funny story! My compliments, and I recommend others read it too.
Shadow Jaganshi chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
WE! That was hysterically funny and it put me in a disgustingly good mood! I feel like dancing! And hugging something! Yay! I was trying so hard not to loud because my mother and sister are watching TV... But I couldn't help myself, and I ticked them off a bit. But this was really funny. Hiei in NASCAR, that'd be great. Muwahaha... Yes, I think Nascar is in caps, but it's a pain to write it that way... Hee hee... God, I write too much. I have a tendency to ramble, had you noticed? Yes, well, hysterical. Maybe you could read my stories sometime, people seem to like them a lot... O.o Weirdos.
TakiLorii chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
You're story was absolutely great _ Lol it was definately hilarious The business with Hiei's hair was my favorite. I think I would have died laughing if they had actually dyed poor Hiei's blonde -pictures a blonde Hiei- -starts cracking up- Haha and Yusuke wanting to do NASCAR at the end -starts laughing some more- -blink- Curious, are you sure I can't attempt Hiei's driving style? It sounds fun -.- Probably the reason I'll never get my license...

I was in a pretty foul mood before I read it. It seriously cheered me up, I owe you one for that .- Hehe I plan to email this one to my friend, I just corrupted her on YYH she'll love it .

It case I've ramble on so much to dull my point. Absolutely kick-ass story _
Bar-Ohki chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
My lord, that was funny! Hiei would make such a good NASCAR (yes it is all caps, my dad is a fan) racer.

I pity everyone else who was in the car.

Bar_Ohki
InuKurama chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
That was pretty cool! Kurama is so cute when he gives you those puppy... er... fox eyes! _ And yes it is NASCAR. That would be wierd for a Japenese person to be standing on a dock when he was just waving around a fire thingy AND then getting ice scream and THEN shouting 'nascar'! Hmm. Good idea!
Sadistic Memory chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
wow, have you gotten any reviews for your other stories? this was pretty cool. characters a little OOC.
RandomDarkNinja chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! that was funny! Hiei would be VERY good at NASCAR(Yes it's all caps, my family and me are fans)! that'd be funny to see. Hiei in NASCAR. . lol
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3