Reviews for After the Rain
sibuna9932 chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
so sad
dreamingwhileawake13 chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
So, as i said in my review of the other story it is seven years later and you may not ever see this review. but i want to leave it because this is such a powerful story. and dylan and marco's love will live on forever 3
Shadow Lycanis chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
This got to me. I'm not a big fan of character death but this one really hurt me. It sucks what happened.
dreamingwhileawake13 chapter 6 . 8/17/2009
I just read ur story, sobbing the whole time! It was so good! You r a super talented author!
maplebird chapter 6 . 8/2/2009
A Dylan Death-fic has been on my mind, but I thought it would be too depressing, so I didn't write it. That may change.

I have never experienced the death of a close loved one yet, and I hope it won't happen soon, because I know I'll be a wreck.

I found myself not crying, even tho this is a perfect display of mourning in the saddest situation. After reading a death scene in a book at school, I cried, and was ridiculed for it for the rest of the year by the meanest boy on earth. I have found myself unable to cry for stories ever since. If I could have, I would have.

deepest admirations,

maplebird
MarcoLover16 chapter 6 . 1/4/2007
Everytime I read a sad story that ends like this, I get so mad at myself and ask WHY DID I READ IT? I loved it, though. It was so good :( I liked the line, "I can't think of anything corny or wisdom-like to tell you." It kind of sounds like him. Amazing job.
IlovJesseMcCartney55 chapter 6 . 10/24/2005
This rocked write anyother one like it

GOOD JOB
TruFate chapter 6 . 8/13/2005
This is a really good story. It made me cry. The dream Marco had was really beautiful.
gsdf chapter 6 . 1/11/2005
there are literally tears in my eyes. i cant breath because i am so choked up. tell me youve written something happier. it was really good though
brigitte hempkett chapter 6 . 11/10/2004
Oh wow.

I cried. Hope that's a good thing.

But wow, hun, this was amazing. My heart broke even more with every word. I really wished you hadn't killed poor Dylan, but it did make for quite a read.

You're brilliant.
Disturbedvixen chapter 6 . 11/6/2004
That was a short chapter. I want more! Update soon! I wonder what'll happen to Marco? Tell me! Good chapter, even it if was short. *hops up and down* MORE MORE MORE MORE!
Lillei chapter 6 . 10/12/2004
Aww, ::sniff sniff: You just had to make me cry, didn't you? Wow, that was so cute. Aww. And sad, at the same time. The perfect ending. I applaud you!
AllAboutTheWriting chapter 6 . 10/11/2004
Wo! *She claps wildly* Encore! Encore!

Thanks for the tissues. *She blows her nose*

So sweet! Couldn't have ended better!

How could I not stick around for the ending of a story like that? I hope to be reading some more of your work, hint hint, later on.

Congrats! -x
Rineko chapter 6 . 10/11/2004
Wow... *tear* It made me cry...

That was an awsome story, so sad...

Rineko