Reviews for Vindicated
gabbygirl199 chapter 14 . 5/16
WHY DID YOU LEAVE THIS AT A CLIFFHANGER... I am awaiting the next chapter please i beg of you finish this literary feast i need more...
MAKE MORE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
tinalabombe chapter 14 . 2/15
Hi, it has been a long time since I've read you story, which is very good. Please, when will you put on the next chapter ? Because this is more and more interesting. Thank you.
Cyres chapter 14 . 1/13
A great story, I hope you continue.
Strangled Creativity chapter 14 . 7/17/2015
I realize that it's been 8 years since you last updated but I hope you decide to continue
Guest chapter 14 . 5/2/2015
Awesomeness at its peak! xD
DearShootingStars chapter 14 . 1/15/2015
Oh gosh. A cliffhanger. UPDAAAATE. This is soooo great. And seriously, all those dark parts in the story made me somehow cry and left me wondering, "Where are Shinichi's parents?". Oh well, they don't really keep in touch with him and I presume that they keep in touch through Agasa. Given that Agasa's already... dead... and they somewhat call uhh... sporadically, they might've never known that he's already dead.

Okay. Stop the longest review, dude. UPDAAAATE. THIS IS SO GREAT.

I actually thought that Conan's gonna go through a retrograde or laconic amnesia XD. Hahaha!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/27/2014
Crap on a stick! Don't you ever finish a story? I can't believe that's where you left it. Why is it even still up?
Conan-san chapter 14 . 8/4/2014
when are you publish next chapter?
mya chapter 14 . 6/26/2014
i cant properly express how much feels i have concerning shinichi's emotions and situations throughout
they will need to move quickly and come up with a way to catch the black organization before it's too late
how did kaito get into all this and has this fic really not been updated in ten years
YoungGal chapter 14 . 6/2/2014