Reviews for Vindicated
Davis chapter 14 . 9/25
I've just discovered this story and while I doub you're ever going to update again, I just had to leave a review just in case you'd come back on this website again.

This is amazing, the writing is wonderful and you'vz managed to create such a incredible DC story here. The characters are all so on point and I particularly like the way you've written Kogoro. I wonder if he knows? Or at least suspects? That's something most fic writers forget when writing that character : Kogoro is actually quite smart when he wants to and COULD be an amazing d├ętective if he only focused enough. I love how he tried to protect Shinichi from Tetra in his own way which, again, leads me to wonder if he knows about Conan's real identity? And if that's the case then he also knows perfectly well why he was hurt.

Shinichi breaks my heart here. He's lost hope, he's depressed, he's exhausted by his situation and it shows. Agasa's death was just the last nail on the coffin. His disgust with himself is heartbreaking, and it feels like he doesn't even consider himself as Shinichi anymore. Shinichi is a coward who's been lying to Ran from day one, who's incapable of solving the most important case of his career, who's getting the people he loves killed...

I actually don't understand why Heiji is so adamant that he keeps lying to Ran ( Ai, i understand, but Heiji? ) . Ran is already in danger anyway. She's the woman Shinichi loves and the entire world knows that so ofc she would be the first one on their list if they wanted to find him. Telling her the truth would have made things so much easier for them : not only would she have been able to give Shinichi some much needed emotional support but she would have been able to take some actions in order to keep herself and her father safe. Let's just say Conan and Shinichi just disappeared from her life one day, Ran is not the type of girl who would have let that go. She would search for them, she would investigate, she would not let them go. And that would put her in even more danger.

I like that you had Heiji come to Tokyo to help Shinichi. I kind of think that he acts as Shinichi's anchor, being his friend and rival and providing him with the opportunity to truly be himself. To remind himself that he's Shinichi Kudo.

That last chapter had me shaking because I was so excited ! It's been 10 years since you've last updated so I doubt you'll ever go back to writing this story but in any case, thank you for giving us such a quality ShinRan/DC fic :)
GingerTyPerior chapter 14 . 6/4
WHAT! NO! YOU CAN"T LEAVE IT LIKE THAT FOR 10 FREAKING YEARS! WHY DID I NOT CHECK THE DATES FOR THIS FIC!
gabbygirl199 chapter 14 . 5/16/2016
WHY DID YOU LEAVE THIS AT A CLIFFHANGER... I am awaiting the next chapter please i beg of you finish this literary feast i need more...
Guest chapter 14 . 4/2/2016
MAKE MORE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Dr MAD and Co chapter 14 . 2/15/2016
Hi, it has been a long time since I've read you story, which is very good. Please, when will you put on the next chapter ? Because this is more and more interesting. Thank you.
AccountKiller00010000000000000 chapter 14 . 1/13/2016
A great story, I hope you continue.
Strangled Creativity chapter 14 . 7/17/2015
I realize that it's been 8 years since you last updated but I hope you decide to continue
Guest chapter 14 . 5/2/2015
Awesomeness at its peak! xD
DearShootingStars chapter 14 . 1/15/2015
Oh gosh. A cliffhanger. UPDAAAATE. This is soooo great. And seriously, all those dark parts in the story made me somehow cry and left me wondering, "Where are Shinichi's parents?". Oh well, they don't really keep in touch with him and I presume that they keep in touch through Agasa. Given that Agasa's already... dead... and they somewhat call uhh... sporadically, they might've never known that he's already dead.

Okay. Stop the longest review, dude. UPDAAAATE. THIS IS SO GREAT.

I actually thought that Conan's gonna go through a retrograde or laconic amnesia XD. Hahaha!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/27/2014
Crap on a stick! Don't you ever finish a story? I can't believe that's where you left it. Why is it even still up?
Conan-san chapter 14 . 8/4/2014
when are you publish next chapter?
mya chapter 14 . 6/26/2014
i cant properly express how much feels i have concerning shinichi's emotions and situations throughout
they will need to move quickly and come up with a way to catch the black organization before it's too late
how did kaito get into all this and has this fic really not been updated in ten years
YoungGal chapter 14 . 6/2/2014